Quantcast

Clorophilla Teaser

leafrider

Chimp
Dec 24, 2005
In THE COLLECTIVE people stay togheter for professional reason...it's a "professional collective"!In CLOROPHILLA there's a real crew...they stay togheter any days...no pro bikers, no pro cameramen, no pro photographers an so on.
They are mailman, studend, chemical..etc.
6 friends push bikes with a lot of passion and nothing else.
THE COLLECTIVE, NWD and other pro videos are other world.

Ciao
Sorry for my bad english.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
I've actually been looking forwards to seeing home made films reach this type of quality. Professionals can do their best to explain what they feel the essence of biking is, but people who manage to revolve their lives around biking and still hold full time jobs can do it so much better.

Is this film going to cost money? If so, I think I am actually down.

tlproject7

Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
that loooooooks sick, are some of those shots with a heli, cause they look like it, but i doubt they actually are

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
tlproject7 said:
that loooooooks sick, are some of those shots with a heli, cause they look like it, but i doubt they actually are
I think some of the shots are taken from a zip line rig similar to that used in the Collective. Makes for awesome footage...

mtbikermark

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
Jackson, CA
Sweet shots...inspiring location...epic riding with the bro's

That captures the soul of why I ride. Can't wait to see it...then go live it on my local trails.

leafrider

Chimp
Dec 24, 2005
mtbikermark said:
Sweet shots...inspiring location...epic riding with the bro's

That captures the soul of why I ride. Can't wait to see it...then go live it on my local trails.
Yessssssssssss!I'm very happy that you undertand the message of Clorophilla...
Not too bad for 6 italian buddies: Adrenalinefilms :)

Sorry for the spam, but we're proud of our product!
Ciao:)

mcrae2112

Chimp
Mar 15, 2006
Duvall
That music in the teaser was a little intense for a bike vid. Sounded like it belongs in a lord of the rings preview or something. Vid looks cool though

leafrider

Chimp
Dec 24, 2005
GoldCoast1969 said:
Unfortunately none of those riders have any semblance of style. That's quite ironic when coupled with the whole Collective vibe they seem to be going for.

Especially considering the competition: http://www.cleancutfilms.ca/
Eheheh!Yes...you are right, but... we are only 6 buddies!We riding, we filming, we editing, and we don't have any sponsor!...please take a look down here!

Roam, The Collective, Evermore, Stripped, NWD and so on...pro riders, pro filmakers and sponsor:this is the competition...CLOROPHILLA is different!

Ciao

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
not sure guys... the trailer failed to get me remotely interested. Some nice shooting, but so anticlimactic. The lord of the rings stylings didn't help much either.

good luck w/ the film.

Shepherdwong

Monkey
Apr 19, 2005
Nice I like it. I'd rather watch people having real fun then a bunch of pros spazzing off jumps for a paycheck.
:hot:

habitatxskate

blah blah blah
Mar 22, 2005
i'd rather ride..but i do see a faith 2 in there along with a faith 1..and hey ig to a faith 3..so i guess my bike isn't too bad

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
Shepherdwong said:
Nice I like it. I'd rather watch people having real fun then a bunch of pros spazzing off jumps for a paycheck.
:hot:
My thoughts exactly; I watch it for the sweet locations and to live vicariously through the riders, who look like they're having a blast. 'Style' means little to me.