Quantcast

Close the door!!!!!!!!!!

J

JRB

Frikkin' UPS dude won't ever shut the door. It's friggin' cold!!!!! It's not a barn. :mumble:

J

JRB

FREERDR4LF said:
I Was Cold Once, Then I Moved Away From Connecticut To Sunny California. That Got Rid Of The Problem
I'm not moving out there with all those pothead, hippie losers. :D

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
loco said:
Frikkin' UPS dude won't ever shut the door. It's friggin' cold!!!!! It's not a barn. :mumble:
Do you have any idea how bad those drivers are mistreated by their supervisors? He was probably in a panic, because he was 5 seconds late to his next stop...

J

JRB

robdamanii said:
Quitcher bitchin loco.

What's the temp there?
40 - and before you say it, screw you, I don't like this cold and rainy sh*t.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
loco said:

thats funny, we go riding here in -10 degree weather up here in NE

as im sure many have said, suck it up princess. :nopity:

J

JRB

norco-freerider said:
thats funny, we go riding here in -10 degree weather up here in NE

as im sure many have said, suck it up princess. :nopity:
Please see the screw you bit.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
God damn I feel your pain. Santa Cruz was 70 to 80 degrees a week or 2 ago. It was wonderful, made me tight in the pants even. Then, one week later COLD SNAP!! Went from record highs to record lows. WTF. So now it's 50 degrees all day in sunny California.

I'm going to die in Missoula when I go to UM for college.

J

JRB

black noise said:
God damn I feel your pain. Santa Cruz was 70 to 80 degrees a week or 2 ago. It was wonderful, made me tight in the pants even. Then, one week later COLD SNAP!! Went from record highs to record lows. WTF. So now it's 50 degrees all day in sunny California.

I'm going to die in Missoula when I go to UM for college.
Missoula kicks ass most of the year though. I don't know about cold in CA, but when I was there for my honeymoon, it was in the teens and 20s, but it didn't seem horribly cold.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
loco said:
Don't ever move to Western Washington

40 and raining is all year along except a month during the summer where it is 65 and partly cloudy.:wonky2:

J

JRB

RhinofromWA said:
Don't ever move to Western Washington

40 and raining is all year along except a month during the summer where it is 65 and partly cloudy.:wonky2:
That's crap - I've seen your pics, as well as skooks. I am heading up. However, I think Bend would be more fun. I could stalk the real ridemonkey there. I hear they love new people there too.

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
loco said:
That's crap - I've seen your pics, as well as skooks. I am heading up. However, I think Bend would be more fun. I could stalk the real ridemonkey there. I hear they love new people there too.
My motorcycel pics it was 32 during the day and dipped to low teens to single digits......in Eastern WA.

East and West WA are totally different beasts.

Rhino