Quantcast

Closing account

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
There's no automated way to do so. I can suspend your membership if you'd like - or, of course, you could just not log in :)

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Nope. Ever see a sweater you like, but when you try it on it doesn't fit? Same here. So don't be an idiot. It's idiotic comments like yours that make a forum like this umbareable. Go back to your mommy's basement.
What kind of dental work do you specialize in?

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I have never seen a sweater I liked, maybe that is why I like it here. IMHO announcing your departure is a last ditch effort to get noticed. Seems to work but I will stick to ass hatery.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
For someone that doesn't care he sure is hanging about slinging negative rep around a lot.

The lady doth protest too much, methinks. :rofl:

I'm wondering - if you go around posting something to multiple forums... and the responses seem to be consistent across the board... perhaps it isn't actually the FORUMS that have a problem? Just an observation.

Last edited:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
In Soviet russia, account closes you.

Now where is Paul's post gone? Has he been deleted from the Matrix?
Paul deleted his own post.

I'm not sure what "suspending the account" would accomplish. It's the same as, you know, just not visiting anymore. Would you go to a restaurant and ask that they not let you in?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Paul deleted his own post.

I'm not sure what "suspending the account" would accomplish. It's the same as, you know, just not visiting anymore. Would you go to a restaurant and ask that they not let you in?
probably was applying for a job and the prospective employer googeled him and up popped all the whiney bitch posts under his name and they called him on it. So now he is trying to cleanse his internet presence

:rofl:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I can't believe I missed some RM drama. My favorite part is if you tag @paul snyder , he'll get a message letting him know we still care about him.
What if you dont care about @paulsnyder?

I cant believe I responded to this idiocy. I gotta find a job...or a girlfriend. A job and a girlfriend. Maybe a girlfriend with a job...