Quantcast

clubmtb.com

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
i made us a site on clubmtb.com. i saw that guys from louisiana and thought it would be a good site for all of us austin guys to get together. we can host ride pics and stuff as well as have a forum all to ourselves...basically what this is i guess! also it has a database for all of our contact info. its in the texas section and called austin freeriders and dj.

**im expecting you to read this and register over there MARK!!**

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
ClubMTB is cool!!!

We use it all the time to post rides, pix (if you can get them to load) and send out group emails. Our site (Shreveport, LA LOCO) has some 120+ members on it. It has grown through the word of mouth and from the guys at the bike shops telling people about it. This is really a cool way for someone new to the sport to find out about group rides and trails etc..

It allows us to have way to target info to folks who are interested in riding in our area of the state.

Good Luck!

downhil

Monkey
Oct 1, 2001
sorry, i didnt know it was you toninator. i didn't recognize the account name or anything. put more info in there and come and ride with us at least once and your as good as in.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by downhil
sorry, i didnt know it was you toninator. i didn't recognize the account name or anything. put more info in there and come and ride with us at least once and your as good as in.
ha ha no problem dude. they wouldnt let me have a space in my name so i put another Nome de Plume. If you really want me i'll try again later as The_Toninator. I do look forward to riding with you guys because i just got a new frame i need to trash so i can upgrade to a FS. I promise i'll leave the heart rate monitor at home and i already do NOT shave my legs so hopefully i'll fit in.
t

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by toonces
You have too much bike cash Toni. Spread the love, sir.
I’d like to say I got a “mad phat wallet” and had all the cash in the world to throw at these things but my surplus income has been restricted for a while. This it the warrantee frame replacement from the one I bent a couple of months back and I had to sell the Dakar f/s to be able to buy parts for it.