Quantcast

Coaching Clinic March 1st and 2nd!

zstyle_22

Monkey
Jan 1, 2004
Centennial, Colorado
Hey everyone just wanted to give you a heads up that I, Zach Griffith, am am offering another training camp in the Southridge Park, Fontana area March 1st and 2nd. The cost would be $259 per person for the weekend if you register after February 5th, before February 5th the cost is $199. The clinic is limited to the first 10 people.

I also will be offering a pre-workshop day on Friday After noon (February 29th). This will be a much more personal workshop limited to just 5 people. Registration is an additional $100. In this workshop we will focus solely on jumping and pumping. The session will last for 2.5 hours, and will go from 3pm-5:30pm. The time can be changed depending on what time of the day works best.

FORMAT

Saturday
* 8:00am: check in
* 8:30-9:00am: discuss proper bike setup and address smart bike upgrades.
* 9:00-11am: drills
*30 minute break/snack
* 11:30am- 2pm? (depends on how tired the group is): Use new found knowledge on the Mountain Cross course.

Day 1: Position, braking, basic cornering. We will start off on a relatively smooth trail.
Day 2: Would depend on the group and it's needs. Basically drills then trail. We would review then whatever fits, i.e. terrain absorption, manual/hop, drop, etc. Then depending on the terrain and the group, we would look for a bumpier/more technical trail. Last clinic we hiked up the dh course and disected every section on the way down.

Please feel free to email (zstyle_22@yahoo.com) or call (303-502-6000) if you have any questions.
Thanks again,

Zach Griffith