Quantcast

Coffee Coffee Coffee

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Let's make a distinction here. Guiness stout as distributed in the United States tastes like ass. From a tap in Ireland, it's really good.
That's only because the atmosphere makes you *think* it tastes better. Although I'd like to go back and have a pint just to test the theory...

Since this got bumped anyway....can confirm US draft Guinness and draft Guinness at St. James Gate are indistinguishable.

I heavily tested this using a very scientific approach last year on our trip to Ireland.:Alcoholic:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Coffee snobbery is an upper middle class affectation. Then again, so is Apple/high end Android smartphone use (as opposed to the 3 year old tech Android phones that the plebes use) and I'm guilty of that. Just sayin'.
Do you also put butter on your phone?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I don't think I own the latest and greatest of anything. Newest bike is a 2012, newest car is a 2015, Phone is a 2 year old Android that was low end when I bought it. Even my new Laptop HP Envy x360 was only $700, espresso machine is 20 years old. Not a damn appliance in this house is connected to anything besides a wall power plug.

Ok wait a second I do own a new pair of Asics running shoes, low end Excite 7s does that count?

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I have a Kuereg that I bought at a Garage sale after my old one stopped working. I make interesting art work from the empties. I gift them to my friends so a to pass off the pain in the ass they are to recycle. It makes a decent cup. I went to the Police Station (Voluntarily) and they gave me 2 bags full of K-Cups that were donated to them. They are Tim Hortons and delicious....

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:stupid:

"Internet of things" can fuck right off. Why in the name of the @FSM should my dishwasher need a wifi connection?
Our TV is a smart TV as well, which is a pita because it tries to override the receiver. It took me days to figure out how to setup the TV non-smart; totally fucking annoying.