Quantcast

Coheed and Cambria

arboc!

Turbo Monkey
Dec 18, 2004
spokane, WA
rpk1988 said:
The best song IMO is on the first CD called "Delirium Trigger".
i like "a favor house atlantic" too... its not really my kind of music, but some of it is pretty catchy.

bikenweed

Turbo Monkey
Oct 21, 2004
Los Osos
Some little f* Tard stole my Coheed and Cambria CD. RRRRR! The first song had a cool sound to it, and the rest was pretty good. It definitely did not sound like the cookie cutter pop punk that's on the radio, nor the boring indie stuff my roomates listen to. Good times, do yerself a favor and get the new CD, if it's even half as good as the old one you'll be stoked. Hella.

Rockland

Turbo Monkey
Apr 24, 2003
Left hand path
VA2SLOride said:
Coheed and Cambria. Cool. Another emo-ass band with a whiny lead singer.

I even live near Cambria and I think they suck. Ha ha.
Whiny sounding: yes. They are too ugly for emo. I have no idea where they got the name, but they are not from Cali. They are from NY.

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
If I want to hear someone whine, I can hang out with my girlfriend.

And how do asthetics make you more/less of a particular genere?

I think that most people here know that they suck, they're just too space-rock-emo to admit it.

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
VA2SLOride said:
Coheed and Cambria. Cool. Another emo-ass band with a whiny lead singer.

Ths pretty much sums it up.

And it's funny when you accuse someone of their favorite band bieng emo, they try to make up some retarded genre....

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
rpk1988 said:
Well you should go get/download a song by them. They are good IMO.

No they are not. If I had never seen any of their videos I would have thought they had a female lead singer. Actually that whole genre blows.

VA2SLOride

Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
San Luis Obispo, CA
I didn't even have to see a video to think they had a female lead singer.

And when did singing about alien and other sci-fi topics become cool? Is this what you're listening to when you're playing Dungeons and Dragons and watching Star Trek?

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Its better then some of that screaming punk crap out there that you cant understand what they are getting across. And I dont know if you have heard the whole story behind the past three CD's but its pretty cool.

The only thing I dont like is that they sound crappy live. But their CD's rock.