butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
They're practically giving that shit away at Costco;

Online Price1,279.99$

Less280.00$-
Your Price
999.99$
Price Per POUND: $83.33
$83/lb for true wagyu is a fine price. But ain't nobody got time for a whole roast. I buy steaks from Snake River Farms instead, but I go for the Angus/wagyu hybrid as that's what they offer.

Only $70/lb when bought at least 4 at a time. My order should be delivered today, for grilling up for family and friends on Saturday night.

:fancy:
Holy fuck that's a lot of MCT. You in a constant state of blowout?
My bad, was tbsp. So halve the oz: 1.25.

i have a *fantastic* recipe. but it requires a cast iron skillet.
Recipe may "require" it, but unnecessary...
If someone discovered that having coffee with frozen cow sperm comes with the greatest health benefits, would there be monkeys jumping on that bandwagon? :think:
Yes, yes, they would, and would unfailingly carry on about it for weeks.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I realized I forgot to specify the denominator for my coffee-oil thing. 20 or so oz coffee, 2.5 tbsp MCT oil.

Therefore, as I continue to sip it throughout the day, my rectum is sufficiently but not overly lubricated.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
And to no surprise USAA is denying the claim. State Patrol now having to be involved... I don't think she should be allowed to drive anymore or to make decisions on this stuff without me working with her. Should be interesting because we have proof of the vehicle owner, video of the accident, multiple laws being broken by the other driver, and insurance co confirming the car is on the policy.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
And to no surprise USAA is denying the claim. State Patrol now having to be involved... I don't think she should be allowed to drive anymore or to make decisions on this stuff without me working with her. Should be interesting because we have proof of the vehicle owner, video of the accident, multiple laws being broken by the other driver, and insurance co confirming the car is on the policy.
1572553584320.jpeg

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Deer is hanging in the garage, all skinned out. Made some liver and mustard sauce breakfast on some melba crackers...

Monday I will butcher up and package, monday night I will be rendering the fat for later use..... like popcorn, or for donuts, or or for pan searing some salmon/other meat.....

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
I'm bored. 23 minutes left at work, no one is describing their scrotal oozing, I'm caught up on my work for the moment...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Deer is hanging in the garage, all skinned out. Made some liver and mustard sauce breakfast on some melba crackers...

Monday I will butcher up and package, monday night I will be rendering the fat for later use..... like popcorn, or for donuts, or or for pan searing some salmon/other meat.....
Buck? Doe? Whats the weight after being dressed?

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
driving into the hood...every single adult carrying an adult beverage while accompanying kids. AS IT SHOULD BE. ten fiddy for me. because it's evil.
I handed out a few Dales tonight.
2 dads walking kids up steps while helo moms on street nagged from afar.
They were pleased.