Quantcast

Collar poppers.......

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
Low rise doesn’t mean girl, it means low rise. Super tight and all that crap is girl jeans... I cant even wear regular jeans now they feel like giant diapers, low rise boot cut rock :thumb:...

I know this thread is going to turn into a me against the world thread :mumble:
manhattanprjkt83 said:
id kill myself if those were my friends...
manhattanprjkt83 said:
<snip>:looney: I think I'm gonna throw up.
Jeebus man - you are all over this fence. :think:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
loco said:
Jeebus man - you are all over this fence. :think:
No im really not, those guys are horrid...Everything i hate. I work for a clothing company and deal with designers all the time so i have a bit of a different point of view than alot of others on the board.

Low Rise jeans are not girl jeans, infact i bet a bunch of you wouldnt even know it if a guy was wearing them...There is a big difference between someone knows whats up as far as clothes go and those make up wearing club losers...

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
SkaredShtles said:
No...... this is going to turn into a manhattanprkalshgash02302 is ghey thread. :p
it is funny to me to see the one who wears spandex plum smugglin roadie gear on an MTB calling someone else ghey!!! bwahaahaaaaaaaaa it KILLS ME :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
No im really not, those guys are horrid...Everything i hate. I work for a clothing company and deal with designers all the time so i have a bit of a different point of view than alot of others on the board.

Low Rise jeans are not girl jeans, infact i bet a bunch of you wouldnt even know it if a guy was wearing them...There is a big difference between someone knows whats up as far as clothes go and those make up wearing club losers...
I think you'll notice the gheyness eminating from the bold type. :D

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
Hahha whatever man, im on a different scene than you guys...23 and single...
Damn it - aren't we going to have a fight about your pants and sunglasses??? :D What kind of car??? Nevermind...

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
I Are Baboon said:
Perhaps you missed the picture in the first post of this thread...
No i saw it, that is just lack of good judgement, in college i knew a few pink collar poppers, they were pretty stand up guys...they just were trying to get some girls.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
if a pink, popped collar (that could be interpreted in a few ways) is required to attract females in this day and age, monkish asceticism would be a more attractive option.

but i think that particular sub-genre of XX-bearing primates doesn't have much of a Venn diagram overlap re: my interests and world outlook.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
brungeman said:
it is funny to me to see the one who wears spandex plum smugglin roadie gear on an MTB calling someone else ghey!!! bwahaahaaaaaaaaa it KILLS ME :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Damn dude, back in the day that was all there was.

I'm just not hip to the new style. i.e. Anything which happened after 1997.

:)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
narlus said:
if a pink, popped collar (that could be interpreted in a few ways) is required to attract females in this day and age, monkish asceticism would be a more attractive option.

but i think that particular sub-genre of XX-bearing primates doesn't have much of a Venn diagram overlap re: my interests and world outlook.
:confused:

Can someone dumb this down for me?

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:

I don't know if it will have any meaning, but skaredsh*thead can definitely "dumb" it down for you.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
I Are Baboon said:

damn, i thought that was my best post yet. :(

Asceticism - denotes a life which is characterized by refraining from worldly pleasures
Venn diagram (meant to show overlap of two sets):

XX chromosome = female.

is that enough of a starter kit? :)

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
manhattanprjkt83 said:
I cant even wear regular jeans now they feel like giant diapers, low rise boot cut rock :thumb:...
Yup. 'normal' rise jeans suck ass. It's not like the guys low rise jeans cause you to sport ass cleavage or anything.

manhattanprjkt83 said:
Low Rise jeans are not girl jeans, infact i bet a bunch of you wouldnt even know it if a guy was wearing them...
*I* didnt even realize that I was trying on low rise jeans when buying them. Put them on, throw on belt, realize that belt is one notch bigger than usual, wtf?, realize that theyre really comfortable, buy them, sometime later I check the label - "low rise". *no care*. You'd have to be paying some pretty serious attention to my crotchal region to notice that they were low rise jeans.

manhattanprjkt83, still drives a girl car, though! :p

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
SilentJ said:
Yup. 'normal' rise jeans suck ass. It's not like the guys low rise jeans cause you to sport ass cleavage or anything.

*I* didnt even realize that I was trying on low rise jeans when buying them. Put them on, throw on belt, realize that belt is one notch bigger than usual, wtf?, realize that theyre really comfortable, buy them, sometime later I check the label - "low rise". *no care*. You'd have to be paying some pretty serious attention to my crotchal region to notice that they were low rise jeans.

manhattanprjkt83, still drives a girl car, though! :p

Oh man...!!!

Where's the Dudes wearing Chick pants thread...???!!!

:ghay:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
SilentJ said:
YIt's not like the guys low rise jeans cause you to sport ass cleavage or anything.
low rise jeans on guys? That's as bad as capri pants on women, ugh. I hate Old Navy and their stupid commercials. Gonna throw my TV out the window.

J

JRB

Apparently younger guys are more in touch with their feminine traits. :think:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I don't find low rise jeans attractive on any chicks I see in real life. Portland has a pandemic of "muffin-top" that is second to none.

SilentJ

trail builder
Jun 17, 2002
Calgary AB
I think you guys are thinking all extreme like. Mine are about a belt width shorter on top than the normal jeans of the same brand. Otherwise, they're exactly the same. You would not notice the difference if you saw me on the street.

J

JRB

SilentJ said:
I think you guys are thinking all extreme like. Mine are about a belt width shorter on top than the normal jeans of the same brand. Otherwise, they're exactly the same. You would not notice the difference if you saw me on the street.
Let me guess, you rarely reveal your thong panties or your lower back tatoo while wearing these??? Wait - that's chicks I'm talking about. I'm so confused.