Quantcast

Collar poppers.......

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
jimmydean said:
I don't find low rise jeans attractive on any chicks I see in real life. Portland has a pandemic of "muffin-top" that is second to none.
Portland has an even bigger pandemic of the "SIM" (Semi-ironic mustache), which is often worn by the too-tight shirt and low-rise "vintage" jeans crowd. The indie jackasses with the "art is hard" attitude seem to attempt a projection of maturity (and simultaneous self-amusement) with the addition of the SIM to the already ridiculous uniform.

That city is so easy to love and hate at the same time. Why do I want to move there?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
sam_little said:
Portland has an even bigger pandemic of the "SIM" (Semi-ironic mustache), which is often worn by the too-tight shirt and low-rise "vintage" jeans crowd. The indie jackasses with the "art is hard" attitude seem to attempt a projection of maturity (and simultaneous self-amusement) with the addition of the SIM to the already ridiculous uniform.

That city is so easy to love and hate at the same time. Why do I want to move there?
Because you wnat to be "that guy" and hang out in Pioneer Courthouse Square watching the hippies play hacky sack (poorly).

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
Does carhartt make a low rise pair of pants? I think that should answer all of these issues.

Back to the original topic: Don't wear pink shirts w/ the collar up. Its just retarded. Some of those fratty dudes may have the 'image is the only thing' type chicks on their arms, but the cool chicks that are hot and you actually want want to hang out w/ make fun of those cats too.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
d.e.f. said:
Back to the original topic: Don't wear pink shirts w/ the collar up. Its just retarded. Some of those fratty dudes may have the 'image is the only thing' type chicks on their arms, but the cool chicks that are hot and you want want to hang out w/ make fun of those cats too.
this is true...i like your thought process...

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
I want to set the record straight about low rise jeans to all the old guys who wear wranglers. Low rise men's jeans dont sit any lower than a standard pair of jeans, or show any ass cleavage or anything like that. The way a normal pair of jeans is made is so when the crotch of the pants is somewhere near your actual crotch, the belt line is right about where your belly button is. Problem is that no one actually wears pants that high, so they'll put the beltline below the gut then the crotch of the pants will be mid-theigh. Basically all mens low rise jeans do is let you wear the belt line where you want to (below your gut/abs) but still have the crotch somewhat close to your actual crotch. And yes, I do own several pairs of low rise jeans and walk around in baby blue polo shirts and sh1t like that, so :nuts: all the haters because the bitches go :weee:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Curb Hucker said:
I want to set the record straight about low rise jeans to all the old guys who wear wranglers. Low rise men's jeans dont sit any lower than a standard pair of jeans, or show any ass cleavage or anything like that. The way a normal pair of jeans is made is so when the crotch of the pants is somewhere near your actual crotch, the belt line is right about where your belly button is. Problem is that no one actually wears pants that high, so they'll put the beltline below the gut then the crotch of the pants will be mid-theigh. Basically all mens low rise jeans do is let you wear the belt line where you want to (below your gut/abs) but still have the crotch somewhat close to your actual crotch. And yes, I do own several pairs of low rise jeans and walk around in baby blue polo shirts and sh1t like that, so :nuts: all the haters because the bitches go :weee:
Now that I have been properly educated, I am sorry I have incorrectly disparaged male low rise jean wearer's.

Back to the topic at hand...popped collars.

J

JRB

Birthday or not, Don is apparently as ghey as the rest of these chicks and their feminine deodorant. :think:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
SkaredShtles said:
So we need to determine who is who in this picture. Right now we've confirmed that manhattanprjkt83, Sherpa, and SilentJ are there....... which ones are they?

just to set the record straight... I dont see any people in NorthFace or Patagonia gear in that photo, so Manhattanprjkt cant be in it!!!

on Manhattan's birthday ride we were talking about NorthFace etc. clothing that people use for climbing Everest, and out of nowhere comes
"what ever that stuff is you know the good stuff, I want that" Manhattanprjkt83

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Curb Hucker said:
Pvssy :D

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Curb Hucker said:
Of course its not a problem, cant wait to see you at SOC :weee: :weee:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :oink:
Dusde, i am so fucin drunk. IO jusrt puked all in the bajk of jesse car and ****in so druink but i h[e ut havin a good night ant thsy ui did nt ahve as ,uicjas me. but uh yea wer racein this year amd gettom uja,,er and i like poopin my collar cu z alll the women love it like tht ad ht ehte pussty is alwyas thery for the guy ansd ****/

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
brungeman said:
just to set the record straight... I dont see any people in NorthFace or Patagonia gear in that photo, so Manhattanprjkt cant be in it!!!
I'll bet those guys all have NF or Patagucci stuff to wear out in the rain. :rofl:

I know Manhattanprjkt130857039723067203 is in there.........

J

JRB

Sherpa said:
Dusde, i am so fucin drunk. IO jusrt puked all in the bajk of jesse car and ****in so druink but i h[e ut havin a good night ant thsy ui did nt ahve as ,uicjas me. but uh yea wer racein this year amd gettom uja,,er and i like poopin my collar cu z alll the women love it like tht ad ht ehte pussty is alwyas thery for the guy ansd ****/
You are officially prohibited from posting on ridemonkey after 7 pm.

Thank you.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
SkaredShtles said:
I'll bet those guys all have NF or Patagucci stuff to wear out in the rain. :rofl:

I know Manhattanprjkt130857039723067203 is in there.........
I think you are having wishful thinking and are hitting on him...:dead:

J

JRB

Hey mahattanprjunklvr23987 - how much are you gonna ask for your Doc, and when are you selling it? Is it a long?

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
loco said:
naw - I like sherpa, but that kind of incoherance is intolerable. :D
:thumb: I don't remember making that post. But, oh well.

I'm wearing normal jeans (North Face) today, just for you SS.