Quantcast

college...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
im sitting in class right now and I can't help but wonder, at what point did it became ok for girls to wear pajamas to school? I mean it phucking 2pm in the afternoon did you really just wake up? WTF?

Btw i'm the only one with my shirt tucked in since I just came from work.

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
Who cares, I'm waiting for the point that it becomes socially acceptable to be nude at work. The last time I tried that I got a nice little vacation.

greenchris

Turbo Monkey
Jun 24, 2005
DA BEARS.
I wear sweatpants and a hoody all the time to classes! College is about the education not dress code..
Hell, some booties can look damn good in pajamas quit your bitchin!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Who cares, I'm waiting for the point that it becomes socially acceptable to be nude at work. The last time I tried that I got a nice little vacation.
:D LOL!! Rep would have been given, but apparently I need to spread it first!

I wear my PJs/Lounge pants around all the time. It's all about the comfort factor for me.

cadmus

Monkey
May 24, 2006
PNW
The university I attended actively recruited "non-traditional" students, such as Stosh. Man, they were annoying - always asking questions and trying to relate what they were learning to their current place of employment.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I was at dinner the other night and 2 chicks came in and I laughed. One was wearing pajama pants and a hoodie, the other wearing real tree cammo pants and jacket. It was like a bad costume party that nobody dressed up for but them.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
Stosh said:
I found myself wondering what color her underpants might be. Her panties. Uh, odds are they are probably basic white, cotton, underpants. But I sort of think well maybe they're silk panties, maybe it's a thong. Maybe it's something really cool that I don't even know about. You know, and uh, and I started feeling...
Its tough around all the college girls....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
im sitting in class right now and I can't help but wonder, at what point did it became ok for girls to wear pajamas to school? I mean it phucking 2pm in the afternoon did you really just wake up? WTF?
Well, generally girls are extremely tired and sore after the baseball/football/basketball team runs a train on them....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I was at dinner the other night and 2 chicks came in and I laughed. One was wearing pajama pants and a hoodie, the other wearing real tree cammo pants and jacket. It was like a bad costume party that nobody dressed up for but them.
Retardation is generally a party that you don't get invited to, you just show up of your own accord.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

Btw i'm the only one with my shirt tucked in since I just came from work.
Dude, just go in sporting your Spongebob PJ's:thumb:

Oh yah.............. Stosh, please put back the avatar where the monkey is doing you in the ear. I like that one.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
The university I attended actively recruited "non-traditional" students, such as Stosh. Man, they were annoying - always asking questions and trying to relate what they were learning to their current place of employment.
I was taking some classes and I'd be like, "Aren't we supposed to be working on that paper this week?" and the the rest of the class was like "Shut up!"

Yes, I was the d!ck. When the money for the class is coming right out of my pocket, I am going to get the most out of it.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
I was taking some classes and I'd be like, "Aren't we supposed to be working on that paper this week?" and the the rest of the class was like "Shut up!"

Yes, I was the d!ck. When the money for the class is coming right out of my pocket, I am going to get the most out of it.
There are annoying people though who wont STFU and feel the need to tell their life story at any given opportunity. Typically they're 30+, unattractive and stupid to boot. I want to get the damned lecture over and get out of there. Anything Im interested to learn is done from the book.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
There are annoying people though who wont STFU and feel the need to tell their life story at any given opportunity. Typically they're 30+, unattractive and stupid to boot. I want to get the damned lecture over and get out of there. Anything Im interested to learn is done from the book.

There was this one dick in most of my classes that would waste everyones time arguing with the professor. These were classes like Thermodynamics where douchebag opinions are never relevent. Everyone hated him. Senior year someone destroyed his car, smashed it all up and rolled it. I didn't condone such actions but I laughed. After graduation I knew a few people that once they found out he had gotten hired at the same company they quit before ever starting.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
At least I wasn't that guy.

How about the pseudo-intellectual who tries to debate with the teacher, but is too stupid to understand what is being discussed. One in every class. Usually, they take what the teacher JUST SAID and phrase it as a question.

edit: Totally ninja'd by Westy

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
I havent had "that guy" since summer semester. A 40+ construction worker in a chemistry class. F*cking brutal listening to this a-hole try and argue with a PHd'd Chinaman who spoke bad english.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I'm Mr. Quite in class.
I asked my first question today but only after class was done. I was really confused as to how Romanesque churches were built using dry stacked stone.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I just picture Murray sitting in the back, trying to look "cool" for the kids...
Yeah thats pretty much me. I made sure to put my foot up on the seat in front of me. I pretended to light a cig on my way out too.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
But then you know which ones not to bother with.
Speaking of stupid sh*t like that...

When you join a frat or sorrority, do you get issued a stupid ass t-shirt for each day of the week?
Is this form of advertising meant to recruit new brothers/sisters, or is it kind of an "Im better than you because I paid for friends" insult?

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
^^^that seemed to be the theme at my school. Our bike club made up a shirt to poke fun.

Beta Iiota Kappa Epsilon (BIKE)
pink shirts with blue polka dot letters. People thought it was real, it was hilarious!

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
There was kid in my Intro. to Business course my first semester at college. He took every opportunity, all semester, to let the entire class know that he voted Green Party, and that his vote mattered.

There was also a kid in my honors program for Humanities that chose to never change clothing, never wear shoes, and never bathe. His skin was terrible, and he was constantly dirty. He'd walk to class in the pouring rain with an umbrella, but no shoes. WTF? Eventually one of the four professors pulled him aside to tell him that his hygiene was disruptive to his class, and he wouldn't stand for it anymore. The student finally took a bath.

And lastly... after 4 years into my 5.5 years of undergrad-study (I worked full time through school), I decided I hated the math professors at my state school. So I took a shot in the dark and took a math class at a local community college. Being 22, and going to a school where people took their studies seriously, attending a class where everyone but myself was a retarded-fresh-from-high-school idiot. They passed notes, txt messaged each other across the room, and the girls would mouth entire paragraphs to each other (you know... like in elementary school?) Oh, and they responded to the professor's questions with "I don't get it" and "I don't understand" at least 10x a day in class. There was one girl who drove me batty...

...but she was cute. Can't deny that.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
There was kid in my Intro. to Business course my first semester at college. He took every opportunity, all semester, to let the entire class know that he voted Green Party, and that his vote mattered.

There was also a kid in my honors program for Humanities that chose to never change clothing, never wear shoes, and never bathe. His skin was terrible, and he was constantly dirty. He'd walk to class in the pouring rain with an umbrella, but no shoes. WTF? Eventually one of the four professors pulled him aside to tell him that his hygiene was disruptive to his class, and he wouldn't stand for it anymore. The student finally took a bath.

And lastly... after 4 years into my 5.5 years of undergrad-study (I worked full time through school), I decided I hated the math professors at my state school. So I took a shot in the dark and took a math class at a local community college. Being 22, and going to a school where people took their studies seriously, attending a class where everyone but myself was a retarded-fresh-from-high-school idiot. They passed notes, txt messaged each other across the room, and the girls would mouth entire paragraphs to each other (you know... like in elementary school?) Oh, and they responded to the professor's questions with "I don't get it" and "I don't understand" at least 10x a day in class. There was one girl who drove me batty...

...but she was cute. Can't deny that.

Dude, you're from Cali so all of the above stories are null and void.