Quantcast

Cologne

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
I know it's TX and all, but I scored way more chicks after a day in the pasture or the sale barn. The dirtier the better for them.
DUDE THOSE WEREN'T CHICKS!!! and I would keep your pasture fvcking exploits to yourself... first you start off in the barn yard with who knows what animals, then you take it to your riding spots and "pluck" some chicken... bestiality is just gross... you sick biatch you!!!:mumble:

I feel a little story of "Brokeback barnyard" coming on from loco!!! and I really don't want to hear it...

J

JRB

brungeman said:
I know it's TX and all, but I scored way more chicks after a day in the pasture or the sale barn. The dirtier the better for them.

DUDE THOSE WEREN'T CHICKS!!! and I would keep your pasture fvcking exploits to yourself... first you start off in the barn yard with who knows what animals, then you take it to your riding spots and "pluck" some chicken... bestiality is just gross... you sick biatch you!!!:mumble:

I feel a little story of "Brokeback barnyard" coming on from loco!!! and I really don't want to hear it...

Trust me - they were ALL women. It's sick that you know about all that stuff though.

Now settle down - you're not even able to quote correctly. Deep breathes. Put some cologne ina bag and inhale, bro.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
Trust me - they were ALL women. It's sick that you know about all that stuff though.

Now settle down - you're not even able to quote correctly. Deep breathes. Put some cologne ina bag and inhale, bro.
they may have all been female:rofl:

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
Damn. Why does ManhattanMetro230723y73 always bail out just when we're getting warmed up? :think:
He didn't go ride. He went to DH and posted about chain guides. He's mad that we don't think he's all "Right said Fred". :think:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
SkaredShtles said:
Damn. Why does ManhattanMetro230723y73 always bail out just when we're getting warmed up? :think:
getting warmed up? you must have just pulled your hands out of your pants, cause you haven't been here in over an hour... whats this "we're"... trying to cling to something? You post once in a thread, didn't say anything and consider yourself part of something? if you have something to say... SAY IT or STFU and GTFO

now I am sure after I say such things about you, you will have to resort to telling us all about your exploits with women and how you don't wear cologne, and don't need to BLAH BLAH BLAH... we know you just rub some stupid crystal under your arms for deoderant BLAH BLAH BLAH... (insert any more throwback wannabe hippy crap here)

you are quickly getting my vote for a change in title to chief ball fondler!!!

J

JRB

brungeman said:
getting warmed up? you must have just pulled your hands out of your pants, cause you haven't been here in over an hour... whats this "we're"... trying to cling to something? You post once in a thread, didn't say anything and consider yourself part of something? if you have something to say... SAY IT or STFU and GTFO

now I am sure after I say such things about you, you will have to resort to telling us all about your exploits with women and how you don't wear cologne, and don't need to BLAH BLAH BLAH... we know you just rub some stupid crystal under your arms for deoderant BLAH BLAH BLAH... (insert any more throwback wannabe hippy crap here)

you are quickly getting my vote for a change in title to chief ball fondler!!!

What does being a hippy have to do with fondling balls???

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
loco said:
What does being a hippy have to do with fondling balls???
he is taking over for BS!!! and if you read the whole post you'd have seen the inference to him being gone from the monkey to spank his!!!

J

JRB

d.e.f. said:
I prefer good ole' green Speed Stick, but then I make sure to fart a few times before and while I'm out.
Some variant of Degree for me. That Speed Stick stuff is like glue in my pits. :(

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
manhattanprjkt83 said:
yeah ladies are into bad smells i forgot, who wouldnt want someone to smell good? :think:...

hahah this thread is aweful im out.

here in is where the problem lies. you are under the assumption that BO smells. if you take care of yourself, bathe regularly, eat right, and don't put a lot of **** in your body your BO smells like human not stink. I can appreciate the smell of a healthy human any day over 'au du toilette'.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
laura said:
here in is where the problem lies. you are under the assumption that BO smells. if you take care of yourself, bathe regularly, eat right, and don't put a lot of **** in your body your BO smells like human not stink. I can appreciate the smell of a healthy human any day over 'au du toilette'.
Hear hear! :)

laura said:
:stupid: I get so tired of people who smell like an oil refinery in heat...

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
loco said:
Some variant of Degree for me. That Speed Stick stuff is like glue in my pits. :(
Yeah, I've tried a few kinds and its the only one that doesn't give me an awesomely itchy rash.

But, I do like it when my pillow smells like a girl .... but thats been awhile. And not in a dirty, perverted way, but just to let you know someone else has been there.

J

JRB

d.e.f. said:
Yeah, I've tried a few kinds and its the only one that doesn't give me an awesomely itchy rash.

But, I do like it when my pillow smells like a girl .... but thats been awhile. And not in a dirty, perverted way, but just to let you know someone else has been there.
Are you snuggling your head on the pillow, or nevermind....

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
loco said:
Are you snuggling your head on the pillow, or nevermind....
I do know a trick w/ a pillow and it involves an open minded girl and.......

........... but that isn't where I was going w/ that comment. I don't think I can escape this catch-22 of a thread now.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
laura said:
:think: :looney:

RideND

Monkey
Nov 1, 2003
Mandan, ND
Okay, all, sorry I was at school. I am on the side of manhattan on this one. Girls like guys that smell good. Cologne smells good (most of the time). I have got more compliments while wearing cologne than when not even though it is true that some people just like the smell of someone without anything on.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
RideND said:
Girls like guys that <fill in the blank>.
blanks include:

• wear expensive, low-rise jeans
  • pop their polo shirt collars
  • excessively detail their import automobiles
  • wear a baseball cap backwards really low, near the eyebrows preferably

this is totally a generational thing. i have officially reached CURMUDGEON status. damn, it didn't take nearly as long as i'd expected.

Curb Hucker

I am an idiot
Feb 4, 2004
Sleeping in my Kenworth
my girlfriend recently bought me a bottle of Emporio Armani Cologne because she said she thought it smelled pretty good at the sample thing in the mall. I personally like the $4 bottle of Axe, it keeps you from sweating, and does keep the bitches happy

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Echo said:
Why do some guys think that calling it "cologne" instead of "perfume" makes it masculine? :think:
Cologne for men or women is alcohol based, perfume for men or women is oil based. You would be hard pressed to find perfume designed for men in the US but it does exist.

J

JRB

manhattanprjkt83 said:
the key to cologne is to keep in minimal, i cant stand the cloud of stench that follows some people...
Sure you get a little drunk and now you post at midnight that you don't use gobs of the stuff. :help: