Dave_Schuldt

Monkey
Jun 13, 2004
Seattle
From today.

[/IMG]
Testing the pumps.

[/IMG]
With 2 pumps built, everything going ok.

[/IMG]
Further testing.

[/IMG]
First set of pumps done and open for business.

[/IMG]
Rippin"!

[/IMG]
Yet another load of donated wood. Would've been tragic if it had wound up in a fire place.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
hey I've got a shovel and a bike. I'm up in mukilteo for x-mas and will be hanging around through the 29th. Is anyone going to be working out there on the 27th or the 28th? I could lend a hand if it was needed...

Jan 24, 2004
Duthie
It was pretty empty save a few folks riding around. I rode the finished side of the pump track. Should be fun once it's done. It's gonna be tough with half of it covered and half exposed. One side will be packed like concrete and the other loose and dry? Anyways, I rode every trail feature that is finshed and had a good time. The chute is fun and would be great with 30 foot gapper afterwards. ;) That place is really starting to take shape for sure. The ladder over the box into the jump lines is a good idea. Should be able to launch those tables with that roll in. Good job everyone on the progress out there.

sixgun_sound

Monkey
Sep 24, 2007
Yakima, WA
I love pictures of people riding with leather work gloves on. Does anyone know what's going on with dirt jumps at Colonnade? I'd be more than happy to help build some "steep & deep" doubles lines.

F.M.

Chimp
Mar 4, 2005
Seattle
I love pictures of people riding with leather work gloves on. Does anyone know what's going on with dirt jumps at Colonnade? I'd be more than happy to help build some "steep & deep" doubles lines.
The newer tables there are on "line #2" (there are upper and lower options). Those are pretty much ready, once Joel finishes building the approach there will be enough speed to hit them proper. Soon we will be building a step-up ladder to teeter-drop on the lower line. Shoot me your email address if you want to come help with that.

Not sure about steep and deep DJ's. It's really hard to build with the soil there, so we are using pavers to hold up the tabletops. There's definitely room for more tables farther down on line #2. We want to get everything already built on line #2 rideable and fine-tuned before we add more features though.