Quantcast

Colonnade Demo Day

chance199

Monkey
May 23, 2009
Port Orchard, WA
was pretty awesome!
got to meet Metzger, what a character.
i was the first person there, i got there before transition did. two guys from Evergreen mtb alliance were there before i was. one of them let me test his Blindside. It had just gotten out of the shop, That bike was Beautiful!!
rode like i dream. i fell in love with it haha

jgibb83

Chimp
Sep 29, 2008
Big props to Transition for a great demo day and a great turnout to!
Casey Groves backfliping the rainbow bridge (more then once ) smooth as butter to.
The trains down the jump line at the end of the day were so fun I think we had up to 10 people at one time.

Lots of smiles all day!

chance199

Monkey
May 23, 2009
Port Orchard, WA
Big props to Transition for a great demo day and a great turnout to!
Casey Groves backfliping the rainbow bridge (more then once ) smooth as butter to.
The trains down the jump line at the end of the day were so fun I think we had up to 10 people at one time.

Lots of smiles all day!
i dont think one person looked un-happy. well except for this one guy, he didnt seem to impressed haha

blight

Chimp
Feb 13, 2009
yep - tons of fun! met and rode with alot of new people. transition did a great job and people were stoked on the machines. shout out to harrison mendell for spiffing up the landing on the bridge jump.

thanks to the folks at evergreen who helped make it happen.

chance199

Monkey
May 23, 2009
Port Orchard, WA
yep - tons of fun! met and rode with alot of new people. transition did a great job and people were stoked on the machines. shout out to harrison mendell for spiffing up the landing on the bridge jump.

thanks to the folks at evergreen who helped make it happen.
the guys at evergreen were amazingly nice. Especially the one who let me ride his Blindside