Quantcast

Colonnade maintaince update

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Did some work on the 3rd jump line, K-line. Put some dirt on the landing for the table and the rainbow bridge. Also tried to patch the lip of the table top. Should be good to go in a few days when it drys.

We dug a little trench to keep people from coming of the second jump on the middle line and cutting into the big line. This is to keep maintaince hours down, people that dont have the skill to do the 1st part of k-line tend to skid over the lips doing more damage. I put cones up so hopefully nobody gets caught by suprise, tell your friends!

One last thing, someone tried to work on last jump and put sand on it. I doubt if it was anyone on this forum but if you do need to patch something find the blue clay of to the sides of the line, and don't change the lip, just touch ups please.

Thanks

-Kim

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
We dug a little trench to keep people from coming of the second jump on the middle line and cutting into the big line.

Nice effort Kim, but that doesn't quite do the trick. On Sat. a couple of different guys were cutting right across. Not sure what it will take, short of piling some of the &#$% wood scraps from up above. But then it turns into an eye sore.:twitch:

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Nice effort Kim, but that doesn't quite do the trick. On Sat. a couple of different guys were cutting right across. Not sure what it will take, short of piling some of the &#$% wood scraps from up above. But then it turns into an eye sore.:twitch:
Yes I know, I dont think people will be cutting in from after the 2nd jump on the middle line anymore, but cutting in after the 1st jump is still wide open, as well as cutting in right after the drop at the top. No matter what we do people are going to try and ride it. Oh well, lips seam to be holding up ok for now.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Good toter stolen!, tools left out, job box left unlocked
BAD DEAL! Lock it up, people will steal anything.
Where was the tooter? I always lock the box but that lock is fussy, you have to push the lock 1/2 way in and hold it while you close the lid. Also, did you know that we took some of the tools to Duthie?/