Quantcast

Colonnade Trail Closers

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
Why not use the same style of cement paver things on the drop zone landing/pips hip that were used on the jumps and in other areas?

Also, the landing on pips hip seems like it's kinda flat. I suggest digging it out some to steepen it and take the dirt that is removed from the landing and put it on the lip, making it taller..... then put the pavers on the landing for structural support.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Just so everybody knows, we dropped out of the Soil-Tac experiment, so if anyone wants to be a hero and use the goo, i know Mike would love to have someone do the experiment.

As per the pavers, they are 6 bucks a paver at cost, and people don't like how much it hurts to crash on them.

Lot's of stuff to consider, but if the maintenance agreement get's done, there will be more light revealed on what direction to go. Some feedback will come down from Evergreen and Parks, but i'm sure alot of direction will get sorted out from the maintenance and experiments being used now.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
I personally dont like Pavers unless your doing it for drainage, they spent a bunch of money on this soil stabilzers I dont see why we would not use it. Also I am not sure if there is any pavers left.

As for pips hips it seams to be running good other than the fact that it got pounded by the weather and riders, try and land further up on the hill.

If you want you could start building your own line at Duthie....