Quantcast

colonnade woes

fattyfat1

Monkey
Mar 22, 2005
Kelso, WA
went to the collonade to check it out...... came home with some wierd bacterial infection that the doc said is from bum piss. found mostly in tent cities, homeless shelters, underpasses. 2 week course of nasty, huge horse pills is supposed to clear it up. i hate bum piss. i should have listened to PNJ back in 05. he warned of needles, poopy, and bum piss filled good times!:drool:

maniak10

Chimp
May 2, 2006
WTF, why would you tell anyone about such a problem. You should have stayed away from the two dollar hooker there too.

shuttlefever

Chimp
Apr 11, 2007
Enumclaw Wa.
How were you exposed?? did you fall off?? Did a bum pee on you directly?? Did you accidentally ride over a bum thinking he was a trail feature?? Please explain further!

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
I understand that you can only get that type of infection through direct mucus membrane contact. So, in this case, I prefer not to have the details....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
last time i was there went over the bars being dumb as i stood up i found an un capped hypodermic as i said the LAST time
In all seriousness, when i went to one of the early Colonnade work parties a few years back finding needles was easy.

With the dog walkers, bikers and stair climbers the amount of trash is so much less than before and will hopefully continue to get less as more people go to the park.

Sorry that bogued you out, but alot of volunteers have been busy cleaning crap outta there. And really everyone involved is hoping that by bringing in the good crowd "you", it will keep out the bums, junkies and people that bend over and touch pig genetailia.

slim

Chimp
May 24, 2007
Seattle
so, bull****/not bull****?

how did you get the infection? did you fall and get scraped, bum piss got in the scrape? seriously

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
so, bull****/not bull****?

how did you get the infection? did you fall and get scraped, bum piss got in the scrape? seriously
that would be my guess...perhaps scraped a knee or elbow on some gross soil and...BAM!!

Maybe the novice area needs to be decontaminated before we have a break-out of pink eye or something!

Doctor: Very interesting.
Mortician: What, what is it doc?
Doctor: Well, your- your temperature is only 55 degrees, you have no pulse, no heartbeat, and your, your eyes are all puffy and sticky.
Mortician: Oh no, you mean…
Doctor: Yeah, I'm afraid the two of you have - Pink Eye. I'd give you topical medicine, but I don't wanna touch ya.
Marty: Oh I'm so hungry, and all I can think about eating is, eh, 's brains!
Doctor: Yeah, well for God sake don't touch your eyes. I'll prescribe some antibiotics.

Dave_Schuldt

Monkey
Jun 13, 2004
Seattle
Get your tetness (sp?) booster.
As for donations, we need them but not the astroturf someone dropped off the other day. Your heart's in the right place but.....

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Preventative measures - -glove up before you glove up? :D

Reminds me of when I used to race indoor short track at Gold Creek Stables in Woodinville; there was so much horsesh** in the dirt that to race, you had to have a notarized statement from your doctor that your tetanus shot was current . . .

shuttlefever

Chimp
Apr 11, 2007
Enumclaw Wa.
anal sars!!!! geez!!! I am laughing so hard i may rupture somthing!!!
woops i peed!! oh no!!! now i have to get a tetanus shot!! aaaaaaahhhh ----piiiinnnkkkk eeeyyyyyeeee!!!!

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
I got Monkey Pox from riding at the flowpark! And there is an outbreak of Western Spotted Rocky Road Lyme Leptospirosis at the exits, I saw the NIH crisis trucks up there last night. They gave me a $263 ticket for not riding with a face mask on and told me dirt is bad for health, I should take up golfing.