Quantcast

Colorado Monkeys

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Places I would never hike off trail...

I did some wheeling last month around there, These three trails to be specific

This one was steep AF

They must have been doing some rowdy training back in the day because I've never seen so many old grenade fuse remnants and 30-cal cartridges in one place.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
I'm just not understanding the usefulness of that law. The whole point of a roundabout is that you have to give way to traffic already in the thing. I know they're not common in Murica and the number of times people fuck up trying to navigate them...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
As far as I can tell, this bill is aimed at clarifying who is going to be at fault when two vehicles enter a multi-lane roundabout at *exactly* the same time from the same direction.

It basically says, "Let the big guy go first."

I'm just not understanding the usefulness of that law. The whole point of a roundabout is that you have to give way to traffic already in the thing. I know they're not common in Murica and the number of times people fuck up trying to navigate them...
Yeah - the problem is going to be the people stopping once they are already *in* the roundabout, because they are dum.

"BuT I ReAd iT On fOx nEwS AnD It sAiD I HaD To sToP FoR ThE BuS!!"

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Much like a zipper merge, something that should be easy in theory turns out to be a cluster fuck cause people are people.

It's a real trip when you encounter a rotary where traffic already inside yields to incoming traffic.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Reminds me of the time a guy blew a stop sign in a parking lot, almost hit me, then got all road ragey and said "stop signs in parking lots don't count".
both I and pepperridge farm remember this tale

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo