Quantcast

Colorado Monkeys

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
We’ve had a couple feet in the last couple of days up at the ski hill. Meanwhile town is 40° with sunshine and dry dirt.

:cupidarrow:

All good my man, I was honestly just taking the piss. And it’s not even that Californian’s are moving here, it’s the fucking Front Rangers like me that are gonna ruin this town. ;)

But in all honesty, I’d be kidding myself if I thought the cat wasn’t out of the bag on the Arkansas River Valley. It’s not without it's issues (NIMBYism, rural Trumper fuckwits, scarcity of affordable housing, woke libtards, absence of Five star dining, etc.) but generally I love it here. There’s a reason I’ve been wanting to move here for 15+ years and finally started putting a real plan to make it happen in place five years ago.

And without going into a long-winded post, it checks a fairly high number if your boxes I suspect.
I tried to move there in 2000

Spent a lot of time in that skatepark over a two week period that summer

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah a guy living out of his truck for a month as he drives across the country to move is 'traveling the globe'. Same as flying to europe really if you don't think about it.

You know I left florida to move somewhere right? I literally had no home at that point.

that's when I left florida. I slept in my truck for a few weeks trying to find a job and a place to live.

Think about what you're trying to make fun of here. I LEFT FLORIDA.

basically full fledged refugee status

I've never even been off this continent beyotch

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Yeah a guy living out of his truck for a month as he drives across the country to move is 'traveling the globe'. Same as flying to europe really if you don't think about it.

You know I left florida to move somewhere right? I literally had no home at that point.

that's when I left florida. I slept in my truck for a few weeks trying to find a job and a place to live.

Think about what you're trying to make fun of here. I LEFT FLORIDA.

basically full fledged refugee status
You should have driven a van

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
The thing is, theres a place called Grangeville. It's a small town in Idaho. I would imagine its fairly conservative. If you dont have to actually see anybody it doesn't really matter right?

"Grangeville, the county seat for Idaho County-one of the largest counties in the country and bigger that the state of New Jersey-is known locally for the only stop light in all of Idaho County."

Idaho County is over 8500 square miles and has a population of less than 20,000. Grangeville is under 5000.

I'd get me one of them side by sides and a blue heeler to ride shotgun.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Let's just say there's a very short list of rural northern mountain areas with a few buildings I've checked out who's names I will never say aloud.

Can you even sell AR parts in ID? That's kinda like selling salt in the Mariana trench
I think they sell to their internet brothers. I personally havent gone down that rabbit hole to know.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
I think they sell to their internet brothers. I personally havent gone down that rabbit hole to know.
I friend of mine's son in law sells firing mechanisms in mini idaho just south of carson city. He has exactly the beard you're picturing. My point about doing it idaho is that no one needs to buy that shit because they all make it too.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
I friend of mine's son in law sells firing mechanisms in mini idaho just south of carson city. He has exactly the beard you're picturing. My point about doing it idaho is that no one needs to buy that shit because they all make it too.
Yeah thats why I made the suggestion - you could fit in with the rest of them. Western MT, Nevada, Idaho, UT - all these AR nuts are migrating to these 4 states (plus WY) to make gun parts and play revolution.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Yeah thats why I made the suggestion - you could fit in with the rest of them. Western MT, Nevada, Idaho, UT - all these AR nuts are migrating to these 4 states (plus WY) to make gun parts and play revolution.
I'm currently wearing an elm fork john brown gun club tshirt :rofl:

I'll gladly accept the guns. It just won't be for the same reasons they're into them.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Apparently it's thunderstorms and tornado warnings out at DIA based on the number of aircraft that are getting stacked on the ramp right now.
actual ground spot at Keenesburg, visible NE (I think) from DIA itself

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
edit: misread with my original reply.

Isn't it mostly just rain down there in Kansas?
so far just ominous clouds and a bit of rain here on da plains. I biked home at 12:15 wisely, finishing my shift until 4 from home.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Have any of you Denverites been to one of these here Cherry Cricket Restaurants?
The menu looks pretty to the point, “what kind of a burger/sandwich are you having?”
Is it a trendy thing like Snooze?
I rarely ever go out for a burger, but if there is a great one to be had…