Quantcast

Colorado Springs, CO!

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
What's up :monkey: 's I need some help.

Well it looks like my company's 1/4ly management meeting is going to be held in Colorado Springs. The good news is my boss and I will be arriving a day early. He wants to play some golf, so I will basically have a full day to do whatever I want. Id love to get some riding in, but it isnt going to make sense for me to bring my bike and/or gear.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I could rent/ride/get a guide for some riding?

I will be there August 23-25th with the 23rd being the day I have to play!

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Perhaps we could hookup and go riding while you're here. Not sure of too many places that rent bikes, decent bikes at least, so maybe getting a demo from a local shop? I'd check out ProCycling, their phone number is 719.266.4047. They're good guys and should be able to hook you up with some demo bikes or something like that. There's all sorts of trails and roads to ride in CSprings so give me a PM or something when you get out here and hopefully we can get out together or something like that. I'd be happy to show you the ropes even though I'd have to demo an XC bike myself since I only really have the DH, DJ, Roadie in my garage right now. :)

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
the Inbred said:
perhaps Manitou imports from Manitou Springs, CO.
The springs in Colorado Springs are much better than the ones in Manitou spings. But the bushings from Manitou Springs are better. I think the stantions grow in Denver.

So stick me with a FORK, I'm done.:D

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I need LSD in my differential but back on topic; Colorado Springs has enough Colorado for the state it is.
My car nerd ocd won't allow me to let this go even though I know you give absolutely no shits about it: LSD stands for limited slip differential so you just said that you need some limited slip differential in your differential...........AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

....what was the question?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Uh, just making sure you knew it's other usage. Timothy Leary ring any bells?