Quantcast

colored hubs

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
Post some pics of your bike with colored hubs. I cant decide on what color of hubs to order. I really like the Hadleys in gold. Post away.

in the trees

Turbo Monkey
May 19, 2003
NH
In my opinion, I always thought that black was the color for hubs. But after seeing these pics, I'm digging the blue and silver choices. Hhhmm - I DO need a new rear hub.:D

toby

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I go black or silver. Seems easier to find when you're looking for stuff that is "in stock" anywhere.

But I'm really liking the Chris King colors and Gold Hope/Hadley hubs. I dunno what it is about gold colored things but they look sweet. Those red king hubs in the picture above just make me :drool:

Monkeybidnezz

Turbo Monkey
Dec 16, 2003
Pac NW
Nice hubs skullcrack...just curious, is that a Hopey steerer? I thought they were only needed for dc forks, is it necessary for a sc fork?

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
how does everyone take pics of the bike with no one holding em up????do they just edit their hand out of the pic???

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
wydopen said:
how does everyone take pics of the bike with no one holding em up????do they just edit their hand out of the pic???
Hold your bike up, let go so your hand's out of the pic, have your friend take the pic right as you let go, and grab your bike before it falls.