Quantcast

Colorways

Mr Ridiculous

Margarita my slippers
Apr 21, 2006
Morgantown, WV
Orange is definitely less vomit-inducing than Sea Foam. Plus, the bright silver back plate+"RPM orange" gives me the idea that it's a slight dig at a certain other company. I like it.

- seb

Turbo Monkey
Apr 10, 2002
UK
Hmm, with me thinking about putting gears on my hardtail, I reckon that'd look quite nice against my astrix blue...

But I would have to get some orange forks to match it :P

Mar 1, 2008
The joke?

C'mon guys, I'm pretty sure it was unintentional. I mean, it's not like the design was groundbreaking. :rolleyes:

...Ok, who am I kidding.
Awesome stab at a competition.:clapping:

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Oh Christ. RPM/MRP... Got it. But I highly doubt that was intended in any way. I think Dave could prob give a crap less what the "other guy" is doing. Seriously, who's the E13 cartel threatened by?
I didn't catch the joke cuz I thought this was entirely old news. The G2's been out for quite awhile now...

And yet, I guess a good ribbing is always fun, so who knows...?
Dave knows.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
why havent they made any colorworks drs guides yet
AGREED.

And I wonder if they'll have the Supercharger available in Obnoxious Orange as well? They did the white and Seafoam Green...but no sign of the orange yet.

I think brown/chocolate would be sweet...as would bright red...
And then, in a few years...black will be sick as hell to try!

mattmatt86

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2005
Bleedmore, Murderland
AGREED.

And I wonder if they'll have the Supercharger available in Obnoxious Orange as well? They did the white and Seafoam Green...but no sign of the orange yet.

I think brown/chocolate would be sweet...as would bright red...
And then, in a few years...black will be sick as hell to try!
The orange is exclusively for the LG-1.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Ahh...BUT, did you notice that the Blackspire is a dual guide. Beat E13 to the punch on that one.
I like seeing companies battle it out and playing the "I was First!" game...gets us new products and pretty things to look at!

Actually, I think Blackspire was the leader in this one, as who DOESN'T make a single ring guide these days? Hell, even RaceFace has a decent one. Syncros still pushes their spring-steel loaded guide, Truvativ's Box Guide is extremely adjustable and I LOVE it for a cheap, simple guide(except for the lack of a bearing in the roller), and Transition makes one that'll work with everyone ELSE'S bashguards... Who's next?