Quantcast

Comfy DH saddle recommendations?

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
mack said:
ug, the berserk sucks!!! my gooch, taint, grudle w/e still hurts from when i owned one last year.!
That's why you have to try any saddle before you buy it, every body's butt is a different shape. I think mine is as comfortable as any saddle out there. I haven't had any problems with quality, mine's been going for 2 years now, it's faded and the stitiching is worn out but for some reason it hasn't pulled apart so I keep riding it.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
my favorite is some no name specialized high end saddle, no padding but man is it comfy for me! its so comfy that i actually change between my two bikes, because i cant find another one like it. :sad:

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
narlus said:
SLR = pounded flounder
'Pounded Flounder' sounds like some sort of riding-related anatomical phenomenon best discussed in the Mud Hunnies forum...either that or the name of yet another horrific jam band.

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Damn, all these suggestions. Guess I'm going to have to go try out every seat that my friends have, and see which one fits best. I already told you turds, I want a comfy seat for pedaling uphill. The assaches come when I'm sitting doing going UP, not DOWN. :blah:

BikeFan84

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
D-Ville
I have had luck with the WTB Power V saddles, both cromo and Ti railed versions. I also like the Titec Berzerker EL Norte saddle :)