Quantcast

Coming Soon.....to Me

TCP21

Monkey
May 13, 2005
Greensboro, NC
I AM GETTING MY NEW FRAME AND I AM SOOOOOOO STOKED. ITS AWESOME AND ITS SCHOOL BUS YELLOW. I CANT WAIT. I WILL GET IT IN ABOUT 2 MONTHS WHEN I PAY IT ALL OFF.

ZachTheMech

Monkey
Mar 17, 2004
Browns Summit, NC
are you single speeding it?

Dont you normally Single speed Hardtails, not Full suspension bikes? Granted its not hard to Single speed a full suspension bike, but i would imagine singling something with that much travel wouldnt be worth the hassle of the chain coming off, i know a guy who races singlespeed class in x country and 24 hour races tho that i set up for him, its got 5 inches of travel and he does fine with it, then again hes not jumpin and stuff, anyway if ya do great.....

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Dont you normally Single speed Hardtails, not Full suspension bikes? Granted its not hard to Single speed a full suspension bike, but i would imagine singling something with that much travel wouldnt be worth the hassle of the chain coming off, i know a guy who races singlespeed class in x country and 24 hour races tho that i set up for him, its got 5 inches of travel and he does fine with it, then again hes not jumpin and stuff, anyway if ya do great.....
Zach, that bike is designed to be single speeded. It has adjustable verticle dropouts and it pivots around the bottom bracket so the chain tension is consistant.

I'm pretty sure the bike has 4inches of travel. I didnt know they were doing them for 07, thats awesome!