Quantcast

Coming to Town

WuTang

Chimp
Mar 25, 2005
Fort Lauderdale
What's up everybody. Going to be in the DC\Md\VA area in May and was wondering, what are some good spots for Dirt Jumping and Urban? I checked out the More website but it seems to be mainly XC oriented. I'm coming up with a friend and we are going to ride some trails too, but am mainly interested in DJ\Urban. I heard good things about a place named Schaffer and another you all call the Shed. We are planning to ride some urban in DC and Baltimore. Hopefully we can hook up with some of you so we can be shown the sweet spots. If you guys ever come to Florida, ha ha, I will return the favor.

Thanks in Advance!

PS. Thank You RPK1988 for pointing me to the right thread!

WuTang

Chimp
Mar 25, 2005
Fort Lauderdale
Ok, I just read the 495 thread. Sorry everyone, my bad!

Kind of a shame though that it's like that for you guys. Down here in Florida, we actually have some sanctioned DJ areas that are backed by our local park systems and it's related risk management. We have to jump through hoops to get these things built but in the end it's usually approved. Check it:

CHOP

Monkey
Aug 20, 2003
Rivermont, Va
Nice spots......
Give the DC/MD/VA crew time to respond and they will tell you everything you need to know about riding in that area. They have another website which is dcstreet.com (I believe) you could find some stuff on that site aswell.