Quantcast

coming up for a visit - wanna ride?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
hey,
i am heading up to seattle 7/16-7/20. my grrrlie is going on business and i am tagging along for the free hotel stay :) since she will be busy all day, i need some sheezy to do. i am bringing the BB7 (not happy with my hardtail right now). i will pedal/push that thing anywhere. who wants to show a monkey around? i am up for any kind of riding - f/r, x/c, d/h, urban, you name it.

post up,
sent pm,
email - mandown@hell.com

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
mandown said:
hey,
i am heading up to seattle 7/16-7/20. my grrrlie is going on business and i am tagging along for the free hotel stay :) since she will be busy all day, i need some sheezy to do. i am bringing the BB7 (not happy with my hardtail right now). i will pedal/push that thing anywhere. who wants to show a monkey around? i am up for any kind of riding - f/r, x/c, d/h, urban, you name it.

post up,
sent pm,
email - mandown@hell.com
Post again for sure when the time gets closer. We all have ADD and what 7" travel frame shoud i get?..... i mean, we have ADD and may need a reminder your in tha area......

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
oly said:
Post again for sure when the time gets closer. We all have ADD and what 7" travel frame shoud i get?..... i mean, we have ADD and may need a reminder your in tha area......
i'll bump it - in rootbeer.

Motoking16

Monkey
May 16, 2005
Bend, OR
I'll show you around. I go to school untill 10:30 then i do absolutly nothing but ride ride ride! So i have all the time in the world. And i am allways looking for someone to ride with. (I feel like such a fag when i say that!) But...Here is my number, give me a call when you get up here or close to it and we will set something up.

206-799-2781

Jeremy

BTW-Washington does suck! it does rain all the damn time (or at least when you have plans to ride) and everything is too damn far away! i would much rather be back in Irvine. :thumb:

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
thanks gang!!!

jeremy, i will definitely call you. glad i found someone who can ride on the weekdays. i'm not sure what my car situation will be. do you have a vehicle that can carry multiple bikes?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Five said:
You should rent a car can go to Whistler for the day - it'll be worth it.
been to whistler for 1 week trips each of the last three years. agreed, it is worth it. i am goin' again in august for another week. i am trying to expand my riding resume and lay down some rubber and leave some blood in some new spots.

i am less than a week away. i got one bud to ride with on monday and tuesday. the posts/pm's above also show that one :monkey: will be meeting up with me. anybody wanna join us? any suggestions for trails in seattle?

zane

Turbo Monkey
Mar 29, 2004
Vancouver, WA
If you wanna make a trip down here (vancouver/portland) we'll be riding something this weekend and new people are always welcome....not sure where we'll be riding yet

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
oh yeah http://www.weather.com/activities/other/other/weather/tenday.html?locid=USWA0395&from=search_10day says that the weather should be good. what are the trail conditions like up there right now? does the rain keep the ground soaked all the time, or do things dry up every now and again? i am running a panaracer fire dh for my rear tire right now and have heard that those tires suck for the muck when it gets wet. i am also running a big earl 2.7 up front. should be fun to see how that bad boy hooks up.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
zane said:
If you wanna make a trip down here (vancouver/portland) we'll be riding something this weekend and new people are always welcome....not sure where we'll be riding yet
thanks for the offer, but i got no ride. i guess i can get a rental car if need be. it was not part of the plan, but if i cannot get a monkey to show me the way and give me a ride, i may just need to get a truck to run around in.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
way stoked that the trip is about to be here. i am gonna box my bike up tonight, do laundry tomorrow, then fly out after work on friday.
motoking16 is gonna ride with me and so is a buddy of mine that i met last year in whistler.

any last minute trail adivce?