Quantcast

Commencal Supreme DH Test Ride

rockwool

Turbo Monkey
Apr 19, 2004
Filastin
i dunno where he cracked his but i do know that fabien pedemaud broke 8 commencal front triangles in his world cup season last year. But maybe they fixed this for the 2009 commencals.
I know they've strengthened the 4x, so now it's even heavier. :rant: Dunno bout the other frames. Obviously they havent adressed the real issue which must be poor aluminum, or poor heat treatment, or both.

Oh yeah, the alignment on one 09 Supreme was TOTALY focketed, my friend had to muscel it to move before the shock was even fitted!!

sirbikealot

Monkey
Sep 19, 2001
Dundas,ON,CAN
I know they've strengthened the 4x, so now it's even heavier. :rant: Dunno bout the other frames. Obviously they havent adressed the real issue which must be poor aluminum, or poor heat treatment, or both.

Oh yeah, the alignment on one 09 Supreme was TOTALY focketed, my friend had to muscel it to move before the shock was even fitted!!
all the tubing for all Supreme and Meta bikes is new, a small batch of 2007 supreme frames had heat treating issues, our new supplier has remedied this minor problem

lets move on and take the hijack threads elsewhere