Quantcast

comments on the Z2 giveaway thread

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
Originally posted by BikeGeek

I noticed that too. LOL! He's nowhere near in the right position to land that. :eek:

I love your pic Bike Geek... it just captures the beauty of east coast riding......are you taking the pic or is that you riding??

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Yeah, B. Geek, I agree w/JOJO, that pic is beautiful! :thumb:

I know I'll never win anything having used that photo for my entry, but I just couldn't help but post it again for everyone to see! :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Originally posted by JOJO

I love your pic Bike Geek... it just captures the beauty of east coast riding......are you taking the pic or is that you riding??
Thanks. I'm taking the picture. That's my friend Tom riding. I love those early morning rides. It was about 7:30 am in October or November at a place called Fountainhead.

JOJO

Top Banana
Jun 28, 2001
Superior, CO
Originally posted by KrusteeButt
Yeah, B. Geek, I agree w/JOJO, that pic is beautiful! :thumb:

I know I'll never win anything having used that photo for my entry, but I just couldn't help but post it again for everyone to see! :D
It should probably be posted at least once a day:rolleyes:

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
Nice pic, BikeGeek, I keep meaning to (try to)take a picture like that when I ride there. It looks so peaceful there in the winter with all the leaves down.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Originally posted by peter6061
Nice pic, BikeGeek, I keep meaning to (try to)take a picture like that when I ride there. It looks so peaceful there in the winter with all the leaves down.
Where are your Quasi Moto pics, mister?

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
You know, I have it here at work as we speak, and people keep asking about it. It's pretty cool. I just got a comment on how 'dirty' it was. I think it's pretty clean, myself. Maybe I'll see if I can borrow someone's camera, and snap off a few pics.

BTW, did you get yours? Is it built? Are you riding it?

I've ridden all the normal places I ride around here and have already begun venturing out to places I have never been. Last weekend, I ended up on a climb referred to in books as being unrideable. Most of the people on our ride would have agreed that it was at least not all rideable at once. --I rode straight to the top. So this baby can climb and descend. Granted, I was in my 22f - 32r gear, but the trail was straight up and gravelly for about 3/4 mile. Felt more like 2-3 miles. Definately worth the challenge. Anyway, I'm just ranting now. I'll see if I can snag a camera from someone.

KrusteeButt

I can't believe its not butter!
Jul 3, 2001
why the hell do YOU care?!
Spudzie's pic cracks me up! :p

I really dig the ones from Acadian and DHRacer...love when they're able to show freeze-frames like that and really give you an idea of how far they launched.
Bigger cahones than me, I can tell you that much!

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle

I really dig the ones from Acadian and DHRacer...love when they're able to show freeze-frames like that and really give you an idea of how far they launched.
Bigger cahones than me, I can tell you that much!
Ditto.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Random comments: wooglin, your pic link is broken: http://www.cla.sc.edu/sciaa/staff/clement/danard1small.jpg gives me a 404: not found error. monkeyboy424, you can either click the "Browse…" button and find a pic on your hard drive, or copy the address of a picture on a website (yours or Pinkbike's or …) onto your clipboard, then paste it in after clicking on the IMG button.

WTGPhoben

Monkey
Apr 21, 2002
One of them Boston suburbs
Originally posted by Toshi
Random comments: wooglin, your pic link is broken: http://www.cla.sc.edu/sciaa/staff/clement/danard1small.jpg gives me a 404: not found error. monkeyboy424, you can either click the "Browse…" button and find a pic on your hard drive, or copy the address of a picture on a website (yours or Pinkbike's or …) onto your clipboard, then paste it in after clicking on the IMG button.
If I didn't know better I'd think you were runnin the place.:p :D

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
DHRacer's is amazing (you couldn't PAY me to do that jump:eek: )

And Ton - yer killin' me dude - I still can't stop laughing!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by tammy

And Ton - yer killin' me dude - I still can't stop laughing!
Heheh the funny thing is i almost bought that exact same fork from supergo for $269 because i blew the manitool out. I'm going to try to limp around on it for a while and see if i win or just buy one.

Spudzie

Monkey
Dec 13, 2001
Hebron, ohio

the guys i was riding with kept yelling it aint deep...lier..:)

that poor i-drive was under water, and it was cold outside
so i frooze my ass off, but i'd do it all over again.

DaveW

Space Monkey
Jul 2, 2001
The bunker at parliament
Originally posted by Acadian

that's what it is....

BTW..I get the impression poeople think the HAVE to post a pic of themself?? Doesn't say in the rules!
Yeah the pic is of me............but it is my fave cos at the time what I did in that pic set a national record that stood for 2 years.And I'm kinda proud of that.:eviltongu :eviltongu

besides I like looking at myself. ;) :p :rolleyes: :D

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
I hope i can change mine because i came up with a really funny photo. on my fun rides i often pass by the Enron buildings and i think i can have a little fun wiht the sign. we'll see.....

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Originally posted by crackmunch
That pic is of a friend jumping a little dirt mound in my back yard. My wife was video taping. Thats why the quality of the pic is not so good. I need to find a place to host that video.
omg dude your friend plowed:eek:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by crackmunch
That pic is of a friend jumping a little dirt mound in my back yard. My wife was video taping. Thats why the quality of the pic is not so good. I need to find a place to host that video.
Email me (you have PMs off) and I'll set you up with an account and will host your video. :eek:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by spincrazy
COLOR CORRECTED AGAIN :D
But you're assuming that the cat is white. I thought it was slightly pinkish in reality. ;)