Quantcast

commercial, which one?

zmtber

Turbo Monkey
Aug 13, 2005
alright for school this week i have to pick a commercial out to write about how it persuades the viewer, do any of you have a favorite commercial or any recommendation. (a place to download the video would be beneficial)

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
zmtber said:
alright for school this week i have to pick a commercial out to right about how it persuades the viewer, do any of you have a favorite commercial or any recommendation. (a place to download the video would be beneficial)
Valtrex has some good commercials.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
That one about natural male enhancement, **** I forget the brand. It's the one with the guy with the huuuuge smile and the goofy narrator. "Bob is feeling great lately! The missus is very satisfied with him! He has a big boost of confidence and some respect around the neighborhood!" Meanwhile the imagery is full of subliminal sexual messages.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
that taco bell commerical about the crispy crunchito (or whatever its called) had a couple of my friends driving straight to taco bell afterwards. so that might be a good one. i dunno though, it didnt really move me

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
lovebunny said:
ahhhhhhh. cruchwrap. those things are jesus

jesus is a crunchwrap?

wait til the evangelicals get hold of this information!
There will be Taco Bells all over the country!!!

oh...wait.....

I have discovered a plot by the evangelicals to spread jesus to the people by having them partake in his delicious crunchiness via Taco Bell!