Quantcast

Common Newbie Mistakes

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
I'm just farting around riding the "post-ride adrenaline high" so I thought I'd share some common newbie mistakes (if you wanna call em that..)

...hitting the "New Thread" button instead of "Post Reply (or something)" button to reply to a specific thread. :D

what else??
:think: :think:

Originally posted by Orven
I'm just farting around riding the "post-ride adrenaline high" so I thought I'd share some common newbie mistakes (if you wanna call em that..)

...hitting the "New Thread" button instead of "Post Reply (or something)" button to reply to a specific thread. :D

what else??
:think: :think:
How about stealing your friends cranks when you know they were supposed to be part of his "Make-A-Wish Foundation"?

Does that qualify?
HMMMMM???:confused: :devil:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by LOOnatic
How about stealing your friends cranks when you know they were supposed to be part of his "Make-A-Wish Foundation"?

Does that qualify?
you still have like 6 mos left in rehab.. wait till the 5th month to be bitter and grumpy....cuz that last month will be a crunch to just hit the trail:devil: ;)
now go buy a gold spray paint and be creative

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by Tweek
Not using the Quote button, and responding to someone's question. Only to find that there's been 3 posts between their question and your post.

Not using the Quote button, and responding to someone's question. Only to find that there's been 3 posts between their question and your post.

Oh wait...
uh...

Not reading down a bit to see if someone already said the same thing you are about to say. ;)

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.

Oh wait...
uh...

Not reading down a bit to see if someone already said the same thing you are about to say.

AND
then get offended and riled up about someone else's sarcastic post bec you missed the sarcastic smilies....

:devil:

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.

Oh wait...
uh...

Not reading down a bit to see if someone already said the same thing you are about to say.

AND
then get offended and riled up about someone else's sarcastic post bec you missed the sarcastic smilies....

:devil:
WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT WILLIS?:mad: :angry:

;)

-BB-

Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
How about trying to get a high Post count?

Or asking about how to get an Avatar or custom title?

Or thinking the SA forum is only for people FROM South America ;)

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Originally posted by -BB-
Or thinking the SA forum is only for people FROM South
America ;)

Like I said, I have south american last and middle names... so I'm entitled to go there:D

oh...
not really a mistake but..
When newbies post/comment on the Lounge's Members Picture Thread... but then again, it's too dang far from Page One to read the guidelines about not posting any comments other than captions for the attached picture.... :p

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Originally posted by LOOnatic

Does that qualify?

That is funny:nuts: :nuts: :nuts:

No, really that is just stinkin halirious:D :D

T0mo

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
nedtown, colorado
Originally posted by llkoolkeg
Asking what "stoshed" means
Asking what "Servus" means
what do those mean? i figured out stoshed i think, but not servus.

(you guys are all cool so i know you won't make fun of me for this:rolleyes: )

damnit jim

Monkey
Jun 22, 2002
Find hell, make a left
Originally posted by T0mo
what do those mean? i figured out stoshed i think, but not servus.

(you guys are all cool so i know you won't make fun of me for this:rolleyes: )
I'm with you, but didn't want to say anything so disreguard this post unless you plan on answering the fookin question.:blah:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
posting threads asking for chicks to post their pictures:devil:

and assuming Indieboy is over the age of 16....bwahhahahaha ;)

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
posting threads asking for chicks to post their pictures:devil:

and assuming Indieboy is over the age of 16....bwahhahahaha ;)
taking cheap shots at me when i can't respond right away eh?

Renntag

Monkey
May 20, 2003
not sure, its dark

Oh wait...
uh...

AND