Quantcast

Commuter Regional Jet Overhead Bin Question

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Does anyone (paging Transcend to the white courtesy phone) know if a Lowepro Rolling CompuTrekker Plus AW or a Thinktank Airport International fits into the overhead bin on a CRJ?

Looking at the dimensions, I think they will...but I'd like to be a little more certain.

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Does anyone (paging Transcend to the white courtesy phone) know if a Lowepro Rolling CompuTrekker Plus AW or a Thinktank Airport International fits into the overhead bin on a CRJ?

Looking at the dimensions, I think they will...but I'd like to be a little more certain.
Airport international should. I stopped using mine and went back to a backpack though. My LowePro Phototrekker 2 easily fits in the overhead bin on a CRJ...easily with some muscle, while standing on the seat. :disgust1:

The computrekker should be pretty good to go as it is MUCH smaller than the phototrekker. You'll want to remove the laptop from the front so you can crush it into the bin though.

If you have airline status, you can ask nicely and they will usually put it in the coat closet for you if you explain what is in it.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
i easily fit my computrekker in a flight to new orleans, but like Transcend said, i took the laptop out so i didnt take up too much room.

i returned it after my trip and go the Fastpak 250 instead

Last edited:

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
I need a rolling bag.

You interested in selling that Think Tank?
I'm using it to shuttle heavy glass now when I need a huge bag. Sorry, gonna hang onto it.

The think tank Airport addicted and airport international are by far the best rolling photo bags on the market. You will not regret it.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
I'm using it to shuttle heavy glass now when I need a huge bag. Sorry, gonna hang onto it.

The think tank Airport addicted and airport international are by far the best rolling photo bags on the market. You will not regret it.
Great, that's what I needed to know.

I've still got a Zoom pack for when I'm outside, but I'm not showing up with at a corporate event with that on my back, y'know?

Gotta look the part.