Quantcast

Compact cranks again

J

JRB

Reckon anyone would want to buy some Ritchey WCS compact cranks and an ultegra BB??? They are 175s with about 400 miles on them. Some scratches on the black finish. I am thinking $75 with the BB. 34 tooth ring has hardly been ridden. I will take some pics of them soon. I love them, but am getting some Truvativ Roleur compacts for a song. I can't pass up the shiny rings.

*I know it's spam, but folks don't look for roadie stuff in the buy/sell I don't think.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
I would be... but I don't have the money right now. I'll PM you when I do - if they are still available I'll take em, if not, no biggie.

J

JRB

Could - what would the time frame be?? I could wait a few weeks likely.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
loco said:
Could - what would the time frame be?? I could wait a few weeks likely.
For me, not likely to be anytime soon. Depends how fast I can get some of this work turned over, billed, then see the invoices/checks come back. Don't wait for me.

J

JRB

GravityFreakTJ said:
hmmm.....still got the cranks?
Yes - hopefully the Roleurs will be on Tuesday or Wednesday, so I could even bring the ritcheys to IN. If you don't make the trip, I could certainly ship them to you.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
i think a stampeding herd of donkeys could make better chainrings than those truvativ road rings :/

J

JRB

indieboy said:
i think a stampeding herd of donkeys could make better chainrings than those truvativ road rings :/
Well - that is good for whoever buys my cranks and bad for me. :(

*they are pretty and shiny though. :thumb:

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Loco, you were damn right to trade out to shiny rings, no matter how fast the chrome fails. CF rings next. You need to switch them every 3 miles but they're the one finish that looks better.