Quantcast

Component Colors

dh gangster

Monkey
Jul 31, 2006
P en Doubleyou
I'm looking to get some orange colored components for my bike this season, and i was wondering what you guys would suggest for components that come in orange?
I know that most companies make things in a huge array of colors, but I'm having trouble finding things that come in orange.
I'm probably already getting orange chris king hubs, and would like to get top of the line components.
Any ideas?

Thanks.

SquadraCorse

Monkey
Jul 25, 2007
Ridgefield CT
I think you can still get the FUNN bars, stem, and soljam pedals from Ride-This in the orange anodize.

Why not just get the parts you want and have them anodized or powder coated? Both of those finishes are inexpensive to have done.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Is anodising actually pretty cheap?? I don't know anything about the process, except basically what it is. No one anywhere near me does it, either.
Other than the companies listed above, BMX parts are your next choice. Stroll danscomp.com and you'll see about anything you could want in the line of basics, i.e. pedals, cranks, stems(22.2 clamp), sprockets, etc...

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
i know you want orange componets , but here's just a suggestion orange frame with all black componets. that would be pretty friggin sweet.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
That's been done like 4000 times. I think flat black with ano'd orange comps.
IF you decide to have your own stuff colored...ano it or you can even have it powder coated in candy orange! Looks really good!