Quantcast

Compressions socks???

matt2991

penishead
Jun 12, 2006
So after many hours of intense training with the team, my legs obviously are killing me and are sore, swollen feeling, and fatiqued. During work and school where I am sitting down all day, my legs are KILLING me, and I always need to get up and stretch. So this brings me to compression socks Are they worth it, and do they really make your legs feel fresh and rested the next day? Also do they help the quads feel better as well as the calves, because I know they just go up to the calves/kneecap. My quads are what obviously are most sore. Anyone know of any socks that are worth buying and help speed up the recovery time of my legs (mostly quads)? Do the socks that just go up to the kneecap help quads as well as calves?

Thanks,
Matt

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
enjoying mine. if nothing else, they feel awesome after harder efforts. got a pair of shorts for the ol' quads, and again, feel great. i have no reason to say that they don't work, and damn...love wearing them immediately after and the following day. i am on my feet all day, though. a friend is a rep and drives a lot. he wears them and pretty well swears by them now (none of his companies sell compression clothing). another friend is a triathlete that wears the full-leg tights and swears by them (persistent knee problems).

i wear Zoot socks and shorts.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
ok, well...

this week, i couldn't find my socks or shorts.

maybe it was mental, maybe physical, but i felt like butt this week. specifically, my legs. felt weak, felt the lactic acid...but nothing had changed in my weekly riding routine.

coincidence? maybe. but i'm sold on compression socks/ shorts now even moreso.