Quantcast

Computer Help

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I have a question for you computer savvy guys. I just got a new laptop and downloaded iTunes onto it yesterday. The windows version if it matters. I dont really feel like finding/import all those CD's from my desktop iTunes to my laptop iTunes, so how can I transfer all these songs without losing them on my desktop or causing problems on my laptop. Any help would be nice. Thanks in advance.

Another thing, what do I have to do to get my iPod set up for my laptop?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Do you mean that you don't want to copy all of the files from your desktop hard drive to your laptop hard drive?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
If I understand the question correctly, you need to tranfer your "my music" folder to your new computer, either by burning it to CD or via network. Your ipod will synch to whatever computer you hook it to I think, so don't connect it to your new computer until you have your music on there and organized the way you want it :mumble:

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
I want to move all the music that is in my iTunes on my desktop to my iTunes in my laptop. I have an external hard drive and had tried to move my iTunes/iTunes music over there but couldnt. It didnt show up when I tried to copy it.