Quantcast

Computer monkeys

MountainDrew

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
Thats not a computer!! Thats a T-Mobile Sidekick.......speaking of kicking....someone should be kicking his a$$.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Look at the size of the plugs in his ears.

At least that stupid tattoo can be covered by a collared shirt.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
I won't get my wife's name tattooed on me b/c well, uh, that's like permanent an' stuff, but he felt the need to get a tattoo of a POS wannabe Blackberry that he probably got free with a T-mobile account??!? and what's with the wings/halo on it, was it a casualty of a drive by or something?

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
For any of you Monkeys in school:

Consider going to Med School and specializing in plastic surgery.
There will be a huge demand for ear lobe reconstruction in the near future.

Bling Bling Bitches

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
As dumb as I think this is, I just saw a guy on the train at lunch with a Raiders helmet logo prison tattoo on his forehead. It was off to the side, because dead center would have looked stupid.

Red Rabbit

Picky Pooper
Jan 27, 2007
Colorado
More

This reminds me of this old man I know who got a tattoo of telegraph machine when they were the hot thing (his tat also has OMFG written in morse code on it).
It's a dude.

I spent about 45 minutes finding that. Google Sidekick "tattoo""is"
and found it Here after searching for the word tattoo on the page.

That dude is wierd.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
My wife and I went to Devil's Peak last night for the Stripper 101 recital and benefit. There were some interesting folks with some interesting tattoos. Maybe it's because I am getting older and think that some of the stuff people get inked is just stupid. When I was in the Navy, some of the old dudes had some stupid stuff they later regretted.

My son is now going through that with is "Flaming marshmallow on a stick" forearm piece he got 2 years ago. It was cool and funny then, but the novelty has worn off long before the tattoo has.