Quantcast

Computer Speakers

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Just trade one of your quad mates a sack of weed for the computer speakers his parents got him.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Peteydag
This message is hidden because Peteydag is on your ignore list.

I'm going to make an educated guess that there is at least one misspelled/typo'd word per 5 words in his post, and it contains at least one "like", or, if everyone is really lucky, a "liek".

edit: yes, I know I'm an ass :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Peteydag said:
whats everyones opinon on the best computer speakers, like uner 200 for a dorm?
There I quoted him for ya.

Edit: Holy crap... after I re-read his post I realized how right you were... YIKES!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stosh said:
There I quoted him for ya.

Edit: Holy crap... after I re-read his post I realized how right you were... YIKES!!!
Woah.

Hmm, 14 words and only two misspellings. It was a good guess but he actually slipped a few more correct words in there than I gave him credit for. The "like" was a given, though, look at his posting history :p

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
i really like my JBL creatures, used them all through college, had tons of abuse and they are still kicking strong...i know the arent the BEST A+ adio dork quality, but they sound damn good...and girls get turned on by the little buttons to turn them up and down. :thumb:

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
i dont get why everyone hates on me, who cares if something is mispelled, if its that much of a hassel for u to try to read my ****, then don't, no one's forcing you, i'm just trying to get some help. so yeha u kinda r an ass