Quantcast

Cone 7/10 pics

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i only had a few turn out decent, i have one of chase and the dude on the .243 but the pics are just so-so.

anyhoo....merritt boosting the step-up

another of merrittttt over the left line double

and the money shot...noah nearly vertical up the face of the hip

he was launching the hip like i couldn't believe. he hasn't quite figured out the whole -landing to a hip- thing but man...was he boosting!

and noah again on the table off of another line....he was hooting and hollering the whole way down :thumb:

*i'll probably post his pics in the lounge so you might get a case of de ja vu (sp?) if you tool around in there.

i'm going to downsize the vid of him launching that hip...it's so sweet!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
sorry, didn't differentiate. noah was hitting a little hip that was carved into the hill beside the step-up that merritt was hitting. i don't know what it was like before so i can't really say...but he merritt launching big.

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Damn, who's little ripper kid is that!? :eek: Gotta give you props for getting that little dude on the right path. Especially with the kids nowadays smoking meth and trying to out thug one another. :thumb:

WKC

Monkey
Feb 23, 2005
Down in the G-Spot
Yeah, me and Screaminmtb (TriangleMTB) did some work out there on the A-Line, but that's about it. I didn't remember that you could go taht big on the "step-up" either. Definitely a cool spot, more pics to come soon.