Quantcast

conference day!

danger

Chimp
Oct 21, 2007
richmond va
I had a conference day yesterday, so me and the old man hit up belle isle and buttermilk. It was awesome. I got way to lucky too many times.
hill that leads into the jumps.

Picture of the hill

drop infront of my house

funny sign

hill I never thought i would survive. didn't tap the braks for the second half. The drop also looks bigger when youre doing it

I also have some vids if you guys want me to post

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Hey man, where do you live? I didn't know we had another semi-crazy rider around.

Where is that last picture? Looks like Forest Hill?
It is. What makes the drop bad is that it has a negative transition. The pavement slopes up and away from the wall. A real Pinkbike special! The hill is technically closed but until it's reclaimed it will remain "rideable".

Hey Danger did you notice the wall drops up at the top? You can drop from 1 to 3 feet depending on where you hit it.

danger

Chimp
Oct 21, 2007
richmond va
Mike,I live in Bon Air. We should ride sometime. I normally ride larus park, almost everyday
Hey Danger did you notice the wall drops up at the top? You can drop from 1 to 3 feet depending on where you hit it.
Yah. Theclimb took me forever to walk up on the bricks. I tried the wall and landed right on this like greenblue tube. Extremly stupid of me. the one place I could have messed up.