Quantcast

Confessions

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I'm gwb.

We're not getting out of Iraq anytime soon.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
When I was 11 or so, I went out with my best friends family to a seafood place. We were having a farting contest before our food got there, and I sharted myself silly. I am not sure if that means I won or lost the contest,
but I do know that I left my underoos in the bathroom trashcan.
They had to leave the windows down for the whole ride home,
and everybody was a green color. I guess they were no winners that day, in the contest or otherwise.

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
When I was 11 or so, I went out with my best friends family to a seafood place. We were having a farting contest before our food got there, and I sharted myself silly. I am not sure if that means I won or lost the contest,
and everybody was a green color. I guess they were no winners that day, in the contest or otherwise.
Your story inspires me.

Jun 29, 2007
Alabama
One time I was at a grocery store. While loading the stuff in my car my friend dropped a plastic jar of marinara under the car. Not knowing this I drove off. I drove over the jar of marinara and it exploded in amazing fashion on the nice touring motorcycle in the spot next to us. I'm talking covered top to bottom every inch in marinara. I immediately peeled-ass out of there. While not my fault I do feel pretty bad about it. It was terrible.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
:clapping: :rofl:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
I often dream of eating bacon and mayonaise sammiches on white bread while drinking vodka and smoking marlboros while lounging naked by the side of a lake.

drakan

Monkey
Feb 27, 2007
Virginia, USA
You're the third guy on the left. AKA: "Slammed! You got called gay by a girl" "Story that nobody likes"
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1771556