Confused by Huckabee

Discussion in 'Politics & World News' started by Silver, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Silver

Silver find me a tampon

Rep/Likes:
    9 / 0
    Maybe a supporter of his can help me out:

"You don't like people from outside the state coming in and telling you what to do with your flag. ... If somebody came to Arkansas and told us what to do with our flag, we'd tell them what to do with the pole. That's what we'd do," he declared to applause at a campaign rally in Myrtle Beach Thursday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/18/huckabee-embraces-confede_n_82199.html

I thought sticking things up your ass was verboten according to Jesus? Now apparently a goddamn flagpole is ok? What do you lube it with? Since I'm an atheist, I'd probably crucify the nearest Christian and use his tears of pain for lubricant, of course...Vaseline is for fags.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. kidwoo

kidwoo Celebrating No-Pants Day

Rep/Likes:
    151 / 1,446
    I think he meant he'd use the flag pole as the key feature on top of the spire of a new church, you fvckin pottymouth.

3. $tinkle

$tinkle Expert on blowing

Rep/Likes:
    4 / 5
    going medieval is a republican thing, apparently:
    fred thompson on the stump

4. X3pilot

X3pilot Texans fan - LOL

Rep/Likes:
    4 / 0
    Not a Huckabee supporter but i think it's more of the excessive pandering that is prevalent this election. Tell the good ol boys what you'd do to them yankee bastards trying to take your stars and bars, I'm down home Fred, the drunk uncle next door type thing.

Sort of like Mitt gonna bring back all the auto jobs...guess he'll pull them out of his ass on huckabees flagpole. Job-kabob..

5. manimal

manimal Ociffer Tackleberry

Rep/Likes:
    6 / 13

funny side note regarding the rebel flag. i dealt with a mentally disturbed redneck the other day. out of nowhere, he gave me the thousand yard stare and sincerely asked me if i was ready for "the comin' race war?"

i told him that i was a member of the freckled race which makes it hard for me to choose which side i'm on...he didn't get it :twitch:

oh yeah...Go Huckabee! :D

6. kidwoo

kidwoo Celebrating No-Pants Day

Rep/Likes:
    151 / 1,446
    That's pretty damn funny.

7. dante

dante Unabomber

Rep/Likes:
    11 / 8
    dude, you know which side you're on...