Quantcast

Confused by Huckabee

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Maybe a supporter of his can help me out:

"You don't like people from outside the state coming in and telling you what to do with your flag. ... If somebody came to Arkansas and told us what to do with our flag, we'd tell them what to do with the pole. That's what we'd do," he declared to applause at a campaign rally in Myrtle Beach Thursday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/01/18/huckabee-embraces-confede_n_82199.html

I thought sticking things up your ass was verboten according to Jesus? Now apparently a goddamn flagpole is ok? What do you lube it with? Since I'm an atheist, I'd probably crucify the nearest Christian and use his tears of pain for lubricant, of course...Vaseline is for fags.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
going medieval is a republican thing, apparently:
fred thompson on the stump
Man: (Pause) I'm looking for a tall man who will stand tall for America. (Pause.) Who will cut the ears off of earmarks! (Pause.) Stop dead illegal immigration! (Pause.) And pull the teeth of activist judges...

Thompson: Yep.

Man: ... who take your house to build 7-Eleven! (Pause, then louder) And I want to know if you've got a Jim Bowie knife and a good strong pair (pause) of Channellock pliers! (Laughter, even more applause, calls of "That's right!" and "Hear, hear!")

Thompson, for his part, answered with Southern-fried aplomb. "Did you ever see the movie 'Walking Tall'?" he said, referring to the 1973 action flick about Buford Pusser, a Tennessee sheriff who single-handedly rid his town of crime and corruption. "You know the ax handle that old Buford used to carry? I got me one of them. I knew Buford Pusser. His daughter gave me one of those ax handles and I still got it. I thought about it many, many times. There's a lot you can do with that."

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Not a Huckabee supporter but i think it's more of the excessive pandering that is prevalent this election. Tell the good ol boys what you'd do to them yankee bastards trying to take your stars and bars, I'm down home Fred, the drunk uncle next door type thing.

Sort of like Mitt gonna bring back all the auto jobs...guess he'll pull them out of his ass on huckabees flagpole. Job-kabob..

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
Not a Huckabee supporter but i think it's more of the excessive pandering that is prevalent this election. Tell the good ol boys what you'd do to them yankee bastards trying to take your stars and bars, I'm down home Fred, the drunk uncle next door type thing.

Sort of like Mitt gonna bring back all the auto jobs...guess he'll pull them out of his ass on huckabees flagpole. Job-kabob..

funny side note regarding the rebel flag. i dealt with a mentally disturbed redneck the other day. out of nowhere, he gave me the thousand yard stare and sincerely asked me if i was ready for "the comin' race war?"

i told him that i was a member of the freckled race which makes it hard for me to choose which side i'm on...he didn't get it :twitch:

oh yeah...Go Huckabee! :D