Quantcast

Congradulations

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
i'm in at UW!!!
4 more years of washington baby!!

anyone else get their letter today? I've heard of 10 people so far who got their letters today.

also does anyone know if there is a DH or freeride group at the U? or does everyone just kinda do their own thing?

WHOOOO!!!!!! im gonna go drink

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
There's a bunch of people at UW that ride. We ralley the campus fairly often. I don't go there but I work at Fluidride and it's just a few blocks from campus.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
yeah just walking around the campus i noted some stuff that looks like it would be awesome to trials ride

iridebikes

Monkey
Jan 31, 2004
seattle
ya, there's some trials stuff, some sweet places for cutty ruts, few trees to play on, some stuff on the burk gilman trail, ledges and all sorts of stair gaps around the campus. Plenty to keep you busy for a while that's for sure

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
join sig phi ep. they have jager on tap.
Congrats man but joining a frat...I dont know, i go there and i can tell you that that is a sketchy way to go at best. As far as riding groups there is nothing offical now but I am going to start working with the ASUW cycling club shortly and hopefully we should have some cool stuff coming out of that.

Nate