Quantcast

Congrats Rip

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
stosh said:
care to elaborate?
I try to stick to e-speculation, instead of e-laboration.

Someone went on a rampage yesterday. Some of us innocecnt bystanders were caught in the crossfire.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Ciaran said:
I try to stick to e-speculation, instead of e-laboration.

Someone went on a rampage yesterday. Some of us innocecnt bystanders were caught in the crossfire.
nice!!!!

Reading your title, I need to get on the premium bandwagon...

J

JRB

stosh said:
nice!!!!

Reading your title, I need to get on the premium bandwagon...
You'll still be the bitch that don't show. You'll just be short 20 bucks. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco said:
You'll still be the bitch that don't show. You'll just be short 20 bucks. :D
even after meeting me last night, bluebug still thought my avatar picture was of me...... I'm hoping if it's bigger once people meet me they will realise it's not me.... of maybe I do just look like him.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
stosh said:
even after meeting me last night, bluebug still thought my avatar picture was of me...... I'm hoping if it's bigger once people meet me they will realise it's not me.... of maybe I do just look like him.....
If you stopped letting everything hump you in the ear it would probably help too.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
stosh said:
if i ever meet you, better bring the jawa's otherwise i may feel pretty jipped. :monkey:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Skookum said:
if i ever meet you, better bring the jawa's otherwise i may feel pretty jipped. :monkey:
The Jawa's will only come if they know there is some scrap robots for them.
So bring your scrap robots or else you'll never get to meet them.