Quantcast

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I laugh at the tag that says "racing days = over" - they have been over for a long time with krankypants!
:rofl:

Last time I saw him at a race I'm pretty sure he spent more time being drunk and blowing stuff up in the parking lot than actually riding. :busted:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
He's in Belgium. Just I hunch, but I think he's got better things to be doing.
Chatted with him yesterday. He indeed has better things to do. He did pass along this: "derb."
I will let you all make rash assumptions.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
thanks all you hooligans. i'm relieved, she's excited (though she was pretty certain it was coming, just unsure of when/how). FWIW we've been together almost 4 years, been living together 2 yrs 8 mos.

i popped the question when we were on top of the eiffel tower in paris. hella cliche, but she fvcking loved it. then proceeded to go out and drink a ton of champagne. trip started in belgium, then paris, then amsterdam, currently back in belgium. leaving next wednesday. beer is so cheap here. a 750 of chimay grand reserve was only 3 euro.

might post some pics, might not. i don't trust my vacation / engagement photos with arkayne around. :D

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:rofl:

Last time I saw him at a race I'm pretty sure he spent more time being drunk and blowing stuff up in the parking lot than actually riding. :busted:
it was the 4th of july IIRC... that's what happens at platty on the 4th man.

and don't bust my chops about it, you were right there with me doing the exact same thing.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Went to Belgium, proposed to gf, and *didn't* buy the diamond in Antwerp?

joker is right, I had a jeu. (not mooshoo). guy was a family friend of my bro-in-law's family. he's a wholesaler, not a retailer; the price he gave me was still WAY better than the prices in antwerp.