Quantcast

Congrats to Kim and Ben........

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
I thought they were getting married, or having a kid... but its just a factory ride? How un jerry springer of them.....

Congrats... even though ben still wanted my autograph today, so who is the real star here??

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
oly said:
I thought they were getting married, or having a kid... but its just a factory ride? How un jerry springer of them.....

Congrats... even though ben still wanted my autograph today, so who is the real star here??
ooooh, I'm gonna get their autographs at the track this weekend.

Congrats guys - that's cool. Lots of NW folks riding for C-dale, hmmm.

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
Congrats guys, that should make it easier to race. This season is gonna be awesome.

stacy1

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
OFF 410
right on guys, congrats. Are you still going to be sporting those cool bibs jerseys this year. flashy!! Can't wait to see the new ride.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
stacy1 said:
right on guys, congrats. Are you still going to be sporting those cool bibs jerseys this year. flashy!! Can't wait to see the new ride.
Thanks! We are not going to be rockin' the Michelin jerseys next season (we will however continue to ride the tires and support the brand because they frickin' rule), but we will be in the team outfit. We don't know the colors, or what they will look like or really much of anything right now. I can't wait to ride again next season!