Quantcast

Congratulations Mike (Prettym1k3)!

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Haha! Thanks guys! I put up some pics. on MTBR in the Iron Horse forum if you care to go look. Everything went absolutely flawlessly. We're home for the next few days up until Sunday morning, when we fly out to Hawaii for week of fun-in-the-sun.

I'll be back on the bike, and SORELY out of shape, upon my return with a bad*ss sunburn.

:D

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Haha! Thanks guys! I put up some pics. on MTBR in the Iron Horse forum if you care to go look. Everything went absolutely flawlessly. We're home for the next few days up until Sunday morning, when we fly out to Hawaii for week of fun-in-the-sun.

I'll be back on the bike, and SORELY out of shape, upon my return with a bad*ss sunburn.

Congrats dude. Glad to hear everything went smoothly! Just let us all know when you are back and available to ride again. Enjoy the honeymoon dude!

Those pictures are really nice by the way... save you the extra work.

Last edited:

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Yeah, Josh. The pictures came out fantastic. We were both so happy with the way they turned out.

I'll be back on the bike soon enough. Just enjoying a few weeks off, you know? Distance (from bikes) makes the heart grow fonder (for bikes).