Quantcast

Congratulations to Washington Riders at Mammoth

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Congratulations to all the Washington Riders who were competing in Mammoth over the weekend. Among the top finishers:

Pro-Womens Mountain Cross-Leanna Gerrard-4th
Junior Expert Cross Country-Gian Dalle-8th
Mens Pro DH-Luke Strobel-46th
Womens Pro Down Hill-Sara Johnson 11th, Amelia Colasurdo 20th
Mens Pro XC-Jason Jablonski- 33rd.

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
For sure - congrats to all the locals that represented...and well at that from the results!!!

I'm still laughing that Marla Streb won the Women's DH - now she feels she HAS to race DH again next year to represent the stars & stripes...this was going to be her last season DH'ing. Then again, so was last season, etc.

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Nate and TAD were also there but i forget the results.... I saw them on the web yesterday. I recall nate was in the 20's and Tad had a DNF.....

Good job all NW representers!

NateH

Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
oly said:
Nate and TAD were also there but i forget the results.... I saw them on the web yesterday. I recall nate was in the 20's and Tad had a DNF.....

Good job all NW representers!
Me and Tad were there. I got 22nd the altitude and a cold killed me on the super technical 6 minute pedaling course. The top was technical rocks mixed with deep pumice sand and the bottom was super flowy pedaling singletrack in the trees. Tad had a malfunction with his shoe (no joke) and was forced to pull out, Luke did awesome even with a crash and Anthony from DHZ got 3rd in the Kamikaze. All in all a great race even though a bunch of us had problems. Great season everyone it was lots of fun.