Quantcast

connecticut downhill?

Staplerzzzz

Chimp
May 21, 2007
Earth
There's nepog, not sure about the spelling. It's in New Hartford area. I've ridden there once, sketchy and hard to find the real good trails. But I'd recomened going there. They have anything from cross country loops to northshore skinnies going over an abandoned VW bug in the middle of the woods. Someplace there's a 20ft drop, but I never found it (didn't have much time either). Hope that helps

fortenndu

Turbo Monkey
Apr 22, 2008
Boone, NC
will do........
Stratford is really close to where we have a shuttle run in Oxford...nothing too technical but really fast high speed and about 1:35-1:50 depending on how fast you want to push it[/QUOTE]

Will C. was telling me about those. I may have to try to make it there May 9th.

dust4life

Chimp
May 1, 2008
Southwest CT
theres some pretty good rollers/drops in the trumbull park if you're willing to poke around, a lot of hiking involved but some nice rewards :D

fairfield county is pretty lame, but theres a nicely built single dj off of one of the trails in mainus park (90% xc park, a couple :30-:45's)

dezul43

Monkey
May 15, 2006
san diego
theres some pretty good rollers/drops in the trumbull park if you're willing to poke around, a lot of hiking involved but some nice rewards :D

fairfield county is pretty lame, but theres a nicely built single dj off of one of the trails in mainus park (90% xc park, a couple :30-:45's)

i rode trumbull for the past two days. some good little dh sections on the red trail along side rt. 25 and drop-to-flats everywhere. nextstop is diablo then back to socal.