Quantcast

Connecting with Seattle-area downhillers

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
I'm going to spend some time in the Seattle area after Crankworx and I was wondering if anyone here would be down to meet up and ride. I'm looking for some quality downhill trails, I heard they exist up there. I'm going to have my hardtail with me too so if there are any dirt jumps around I'd love to ride those too. I'm going to be staying in Madison Park.

Jun 8, 2006
Washington
look for threads on here about SST and Softies, both in the same place, softies are some gnar-gnar dirt jumps and SST is a sick flowpark, if you look hard enough you can find pics and vids on them, also go to www.gohuckyourself.com they might have directions, my suggestion would be to start a thread about that place specifically, that way you can get some feedback and whatnot from the locals.

rigidhack

Turbo Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
In a Van(couver) down by the river
I recently rode with a guy from Santa Cruz up at the Woodlot. Mashed his shoulder off the canoe drop on Blood Donor. (If that is you, ~~~~~HEAL UP BRO~~~~~~). I don't know the Seattle trails all that well, but I know a few guys who might. SST is definitely worth hitting. Not Shore stuff, but really really fun. Fire off a PM.

black noise

Turbo Monkey
Dec 31, 2004
Santa Cruz
Thanks for the info. I'll be in town the first week of August (partly in Seattle for UW orientation and partly in the San Juans. I'll pm a few of you guys when I get there and we can go shred.

And Ballard, I've never ridden the Berkeley Hills. I've never really gotten bored with Santa Cruz.